Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 10/4 Hammer Time on the Jailbirds!!!

Default 10/4 Hammer Time on the Jailbirds!!!

On the water by 7:15 into our first boil @ 7:30 and that was the story for the rest of the day! Boil's westdam, eastdam and inbetween all over the lake awesome action me and my buddy landed around 25-30 fish, between 2-3lbs and 2 at 7lb's 1 at 5lb's, released half the fish had plenty! Key was to drift into boils opposed to rushing in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	strip.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	25863   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dvl2.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	25864   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dv1.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	25865  

Damn, nicely done guys........I need a lesson on these "boiling" fish. How are you sure they are striper when you see a boil? Because it's out in the middle of nowhere??

good job dude... it is too far for me.

striper boils are much more violent and most of the time the fish are in a tighter groups.

Big groups as compared sparse smaller groups, cloud cover days are great for boils i was there sunday praying for the clouds to come around but they didnt ,the stripers like the cloud cover and are way more likely to boil and continue to boil on the cloudy day,if you see its boiling time and its going to cloudy pull the trigger on the trip you will have far greater luck,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You guys slayed them!