Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Croaker of the “Right” Kind. Another PB Falls + New Species. S.W.A.T. Saturday 10/2

Awesome catch/congrats Arthur...! & photos of the day ++

nice thread wingnut,i get fired up when i see bendo shots,,,wtg,,awesome as always.....oh yeah that was a beast of wsb congrats..

Arthur, when I got the text I was stunned and ecstatic for you at the same time. Did the Spidey Senses tingle before the hit?

That is one beast of a fish from the surf! Gotta love the description of the fight too. That fish earned the release with the fight it gave you, and hopefully will come back to you when it's 40in+. Man, you're chasing the 40in flatty, 40in WSB, striper, and YT from shore now. That's a whole different level of surf fishing, and I have a feeling you'll be up to the task.

By the way man, that looks bigger than 15lbs.
    Last edited by bsp; 10-02-2010 at 09:44 PM.

Well done you did an outstanding job out there my friends. What can I say Arthur awesome catch, yet another one of the enemies senior officers captured and you even managed to pick up one of the enemies heavily armored special forces fighter. Amazing.. Sorry to hear about Mikes loss.. It always hurts to loose to the enemy. Looking forward to fishing with you guys soon.

JerryG
    Last edited by jerryG; 10-02-2010 at 10:07 PM.

Surf or no Surf thats a nice Sea Bass! congrats :)

That is the sickest thing that i've ever seen, I can't believe a WSB of that size came out of the surf. But with you bro, anything is possible. btw, Han want me to ask you when you going to take her fishing again?

You truely deserve everything that comes to you. Loved the report and pics.. Props

Way to go SWAT Team! The stuff you guys pull out of the surf on a regular basis is amazing, way to go on another PB Wingnut!

Awesome WSB, Wingnut!! Congrats! I'm hitting the surf for the next 3 days while I'm camping near the beach.

Awesome WSB what a great outing. I'm going to have to learn how to do some surf fishing.
    Thanks for the great report and photos.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast