Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A Croaker of the “Right” Kind. Another PB Falls + New Species. S.W.A.T. Saturday 10/2

INCREDIBLE Arthur, wtg on another PB....congrats on that beautiful wsb!

TD

Arthur,
    wow.
    surf white sea bass.
    speechless.

good job out there!

Man, oh man. You sir, are the MAN! that thing is hugeeee. Congrats on another quality PB!

I was there Friday...the tide charts read 2ft, so I got excited. Once I showed up and sent the Predator UAV for a aerial view, things looks calm. Until I stepped foot on enemy grounds and saw swells that were about 4 - 5 ft. Unfishable honestly. At points, quite scary. Fished for about 1hr for a big o skunk. I cant believe you guys always catch fish there and I never do! well atleast anything worth bragging about. You definitely got the hot hand, good job as always S.W.A.T!

OUTRAGEOUS!!! I just spit coffee all over my keyboard. Jeezus, you guys are just tearing it up out there. Art, you are surely Poseidons land bound son. Lucky in fishing AND in life. What a beautiful fish and what's most impressive is the release. I don't think that i would be able to do that. U da man bro.
    MLPA will let spear divers kill them all day long but won't let you catch and release them??? Such frickin BS!!!

Great job on the wsb from the surf

Good Lord!!!
    What else was there to say that hadn't already been said...
    Loved the post and the pics....till you showed that Redskins helmet....
    Thanks for the read Arthur.
    Robert

Hi WINGNUT,

Most excellent. You ought to send that to WON, Rap, and Fish Taco !! Serious !!

JapanRon

You guys have some mad skills

Nice WSB!!!
    I enjoy seeing and hearing about what you catch off the surf.
    Goes to show that you don't have to fish from a boat to find quality fishing opportunities.

What size leadheads do you fish in the surf with?
    Is that a 3" BH tail in the picture?
    The reason I'm asking is because I make weedless heads and would like to send you some for testing to see if they slide through the salad that plagues surf fisherman. They can also be fished tighter to the boiler rocks with less fear of hanging up.

Thanks for your reports, Scott

you guys so cool , very nice WSB ... love to read your report

Wow !! How cool is that ? Sweet !!! Nice going Arthur !! I agree with JR to send them photo's in to WON and the rest !! Thanks for sharing

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast