Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DP OPener

You would only have to use two lines if you were using two different styles of nets, the ambush and eclipse are the same style as far as gear codes go on the card. I am curious too as to what the citation was for.

Congratulations! Keep the reports coming. Gotta get my nets ready for this weekend.

DP harbor is a good place for lobster.

I catch them on accident there all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    I was there this moring also and didn't do too bad my self, lots of crab and lobster. I was very surprised not to see a lot of people out there. I got there about 12:30 and did my first pull at about 1:00am. Came in about almost four and was cited by DFG for not filling out my report card properly, they were all over the docks, and they are very serious, so to all those newbies out there like me make sure you fill them out properly, I am sure it will be a heafty fine. Oh well it was still a ton on fun and I got crab and lobsters on just about every pull.
    It cost my buddy $227.00 when he got the same ticket back in February.

I got cited for not filling out the date, area, and gear code before on my card before I started hooping...I just didn't realize they took it that seriously. I even saw DFG all over the docks as i was pulling in and I had plenty of time to fill it out before they came over to me, but I didn't even think about it. I know I wasen't the only one cited. There were at least 2 others near by that didn't follow the same simple directions on the back of the card. Oh well live and learn. I won't be making that mistake again that for sure lol.

well that is a lot less then I expected, I hope the fine has not gone up much. Thanks for the info.

dang...that's lame....guaranteed that it costs the state more to process it. Fight it....hopefully the judge is lenient and throws it out or at least reduces the fine.

Thats my plan...I really don't think I have anyhting to lose by fighting it...

I see now, it was not a case of not filling it out properly, but more not filling it out at all. Good luck if you fight it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    Thats my plan...I really don't think I have anyhting to lose by fighting it...
    Yeah, you do... Extra court fees if you lose.
    Last edited by Seņor.Chilax; 10-06-2010 at 11:09 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12