Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bass fishing gone bad in OC lake

Count me in x3

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    This thread means nothing with out photos !!
    I Agree!

ok... most likely those bass were C&R... you shouldnt have touched the stringer.. BUT.. you could have got someone who ran to the place to make them let the fish go.. or called the DFG hotline.. bold move man ive wanted to do that more then once..

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime-Steve View Post
    ok... most likely those bass were C&R... you shouldnt have touched the stringer.. BUT.. you could have got someone who ran to the place to make them let the fish go.. or called the DFG hotline.. bold move man ive wanted to do that more then once..
    Bold but not one of the wisest things to do.

One less bucket filler, good work.

I love what OlFisherGal said:

"If you cut my stringer I would call the cops and press charges"

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHHAAH

Is that a joke? I can see the cops asking you: "You called us out here for WHAT???" Then watch them roll their eyes and get back to real law enforcement work.

Moral of story: You would NOT be in the favor of law enforcement who would consider your complaint a complete waste of time.
    I think they would be annoyed and probably issue you a warning yourself.

This website never ceases to amaze me.

I would consider anyone, anytime destroying any type of property no matter how small a crime.....its passive people like you who have let crime get out of control in this country. If he had the balls to cut this guys stringer then what stops him from some other type of crime much more serious....what would be next, throw his pole in the water, hit him, shoot him.....wrong is wrong no matter how small the crime. How do you know the police would roll their eyes....If an arrest is needed it will be done no matter how small the crime. At the very least a ticket would be issued, but let me tell you something, I would make damn sure to press the charge as any citizen with any amount of civic pride and duty would do. People like you never cease to amaze me. You think its funny, go and teach your children its ok to do harm to others and or their property. Would u like to know the visiting hours at juvie and the county jail? In my business I deal with law enforcement everyday. Now, please come and do something to my property, I would love to tangle with you.

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    I would consider anyone, anytime destroying any type of property no matter how small a crime.....its passive people like you who have let crime get out of control in this country. If he had the balls to cut this guys stringer then what stops him from some other type of crime much more serious....what would be next, throw his pole in the water, hit him, shoot him.....wrong is wrong no matter how small the crime. How do you know the police would roll their eyes....If an arrest is needed it will be done no matter how small the crime. At the very least a ticket would be issued, but let me tell you something, I would make damn sure to press the charge as any citizen with any amount of civic pride and duty would do. People like you never cease to amaze me. You think its funny, go and teach your children its ok to do harm to others and or their property. Would u like to know the visiting hours at juvie and the county jail? In my business I deal with law enforcement everyday. Now, please come and do something to my property, I would love to tangle with you.
    from what the original poster said it did go further first cut dudes stringer then knocked out his teeth... sounds like a hey look at me story the guy fabricated to make his life seem less dull and uneventful but who knows maybe he is just that kind of person to think what he did was totally justified

Try doing that to me... I would enjoy having new fishing poles.

HAHAHAHAH

This is HILARIOUS.

Im just telling you how it would play out if you did that. People like you are the ones who call 911 when you need simple directions or if McDonalds gives you mayo on your chicken sandwich when you asked for none.

So now you are threatening me?

Yes, you are good for a laugh.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast