Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/28 Striper THICKness - kewly and Al..the "butcher" 55lbs of hard work.

To Lunker- I'll be there Sunday as well. Rumor has it that Kewly will be on the water as well. I hope everybody does well out there. Like TO says, keep rotating your favorite lures until you find your hot lure. Some days out there it will be the Rapala X-Rap, others it will be the Yo-Zuri Crystal Minnow and others will be the KPN shad pattern. The pattern doesn't stay the same at the Jewel. Look for me on the water and we'll see how everybody's doing........
    Barry A. Ogawa

That's my point. Please, I spend just as much time on the water as a lot of you guys. Except for the guides of course. The point of this site is to show your catch and what you caught it on. I own all the KPN's as well........WHo cares....what was it, Skinny SHad, Skinny Perch, 1 ounce, 1//2 ounce., topwater, etc. You guys are so scared people are going to run out and buy that lure and it will never work again when you try to use it. Dumb, that's my point. 99% of the time when I make a post I'll gladly share everything I use, where I caught them, etc. That's what this site is, a learning site. Not for all you OLD FARTS that suggest, "Well, you need to put your time on the water and one day you will be a good fisherman like me." Please, there's a lot more to it then what lure and where to fish. If you old people haven't figured that out yet, maybe you don't know how to fish. I fish more then A LOT of people on here and I will gladly share everything I know about the sport if I had the opportunity. This isn't a HERO site where you just post photos of a big fish you went out and bought yesterday, or your friend gave you as a gift, or you photoshopped your head on my fish. The world would be a better place if better took the initiativeon helping people and weren't out for themselves. How do you like them apples? Thank you SHellBack, at least someone has a clue on here!

Quote Originally Posted by TrouTracker View Post
    To Lunker- I'll be there Sunday as well. Rumor has it that Kewly will be on the water as well. I hope everybody does well out there. Like TO says, keep rotating your favorite lures until you find your hot lure. Some days out there it will be the Rapala X-Rap, others it will be the Yo-Zuri Crystal Minnow and others will be the KPN shad pattern. The pattern doesn't stay the same at the Jewel. Look for me on the water and we'll see how everybody's doing........
    Barry A. Ogawa
    Thank you sir, I appreciate the 411. I'll be the good lookin white guy with a camo bucket hat raking in all the fatties!! I have the arsenol and a few tricks up my sleeve so we will see what happens. Good luck to you! I'll be in the crappy rent a boat!

you guys must be $%@#ing me!
    your telling me you guys don't have the new special edition KPN lure?

Dam..good fishing out there...

A hard thump, a sharp swing for the hill, and then to snatch the beast into the boat, I love the adrenaline. My doctor calls it a form of Anger or Stress management. I am a fish junkie, after reading tons of BS posts (photo cropped or not) on this site for years, I still find myself running home from work to log onto this blog. We anglers are the biggest catch on the lakes. Some say its a billion dollar business. Post a hefty stringer or that monster PB and I’ll lie awake every Friday night with dreams of making it to the Fish Hall of Fame. Tell us you landed her on that SMB (Scratch My Butt) lure dipped in a new secret RR (Red Rooster) sauce and anglers will be breaking there freakin necks B-lining it down to Last Chance or hanging five surfing the web for that killa lure. And yes I’ll be leading the pack, I was hooked from birth. My boat is full of wonder lures and I still find room for more. If my wife leaves me she’ll have to pry my G-Loomis from my cold dead hands, or feed me a laxative to retrieve my LC lures. The perception of the white out leaves doubt or more personal a slap in the face to those who listen and learn. Maybe you understand maybe you don’t. As mentioned it’s your post. But believe this I will not have a KPN lure in my arsenal because I’m still scratching my head. Reliability and Trust still have merit. Sorry for voicing my opinion, but there is no football game on tonight and I ran out of TP (toilet paper).
    Last edited by ShellBack USNRET; 09-29-2010 at 09:56 PM.

wow fellas, just named alot of good lures that I dont even have...hmmm i think i'll try those nextime too- see my posts are informative...you can give out any info you'd like. Yup, Uncle B's right- I took the lure from the "phenom"

ps here's another whited out spot...guess the lure, noooo not KPN. jklol, all for fun... sorry, i told ya i didnt want to kindergarten point fingers anyways, GO FEEEISH and kill sum stripers! POST whatever you want, and be happy...FISH ON!

GENESIS 1:28

Thats it Hue? Im not impressed, that's like one of my slow days that i go out for an hour or so. Im still scratching my head about the 17lber turned 23lbs??? lol

Are you allergic to the sun?

no lurker1978, but im a believer of sunblock-outdoors daily, and this bps mask helps-with allergy and added sunblock protection... fyi, i got it first from my fishin buddies in FL. Thanks for asking, You wanna borrow mine?...i'll put a "white out" sticker on it for you- lol

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast