Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/28 Striper THICKness - kewly and Al..the "butcher" 55lbs of hard work.

Sweet Report!!!

Looks like a helluva day ta remember..

Bangin those bad boys !

Way ta rock their worlds !

Congrats to you both on a very fine job...

saweeeet Feesh...

chuncky !

Nice : )
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by TrouTracker View Post
    To Lunker- Kewly already stated in his report that he can't tell all the "golden stories". If you read his reports, he always says what lures he's catching them on and often times what percentage he's catching them on which lure. Kewly said that his favorite lure of the day was the KPN. It really doesn't matter too much because the same lure doesn't always work the next time out. This guy spent 3 months doing his homework on those stripers at DVL. 55 lbs is not too shabby for a lame angler...............
    Barry A. Ogawa
    Well that doesn't make any sense.....and sounds contradicting if you ask me. "It really doesn't matter too much because the same lure doesn't always work the next time out." If that were the case, why wouldn't he reveal the lure? He probably gets discounts on KPNS, that's why he mentions them. I'll be there Sunday. I'll bag a bigger stringer then that on Sunday and when you read my report it will say, "My favorite lure of the day was a panter martin."

Quote Originally Posted by ezcompany View Post
    its his report dude. he can do whatever he wants :)

And this is my response, I can type what I please, thanks though!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunker1979 View Post
    He whites out the lure.......you guys are lame. Then why bother telling us what your "favorite" lure was then?? Good lord.
    if i whited out your face in a pic, then would i be cool? jk. lol, anyways this isn't kindergarten, and i'm not gona argue your own opinion...or create hate on one of the best days i had fishin at DVL...YUP, KPN was my favorite lure of that day, and the other day it was krocs...nextime it'll be a zplug...yada yada yada....if you'd believe anyone went out and used only 1 lure the entire day at dvl...koodos and luck to you!..cuz YOUR SPEciALL. to someone...lol jk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Korn View Post
    They've been getting them on large Krocs.
    def hot lure at the jewel

Quote Originally Posted by ezcompany View Post
    its his report dude. he can do whatever he wants :)
    thanks ezcpny...some people just want/like everything for free...but thats alright, the internets free...and anyone can just about say anything...but then again, this was a report about a tough day, resulting in PB DVL striper stringer for me and a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by TrouTracker View Post
    To Lunker- Kewly already stated in his report that he can't tell all the "golden stories". If you read his reports, he always says what lures he's catching them on and often times what percentage he's catching them on which lure. Kewly said that his favorite lure of the day was the KPN. It really doesn't matter too much because the same lure doesn't always work the next time out. This guy spent 3 months doing his homework on those stripers at DVL. 55 lbs is not too shabby for a lame angler...............
    Barry A. Ogawa
    thanks Barry, nextime i'll add more weight, and i wont be so lame-lol,,,well, some people that haven't fished a challenging lake like dvl, won't know that the same lure doesnt work always...heck i've been striped at dvl a few times- but thats fishing-

Quote Originally Posted by RngrAngler18 View Post
    Just curious if this is taking a shot at Art Berry's report?
    Hey I love seeing the fish Art lands with his clients, i love it..I have no problem, I didnt take a shot, i saw a ton of stripers on his boat, and i dig it, because i'd do it...i just wanted to know what the legal limit on striper were...if its XXX, ect i'm all for it! I've just released, and made my friends release stripers once we've limited (other lakes 10/person). If you think thats shot at A. Berry, then im just a kid that bites my lip behind the computer. Honest question, honest answer. Berry slays just as the many other guides here-

Quote Originally Posted by surferjohn View Post
    Sweet Report!!!
    thanks surferjohn-!

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    Looks like a helluva day ta remember..

Bangin those bad boys !

Way ta rock their worlds !

Congrats to you both on a very fine job...

saweeeet Feesh...

chuncky !

Nice : )
    Gary
    Thanks Gary!- almost reminded me of the stripeys from san antonio with uncle B

Hey Kewly,

Why do people hate so much when someone else catches more fish then them? If they put in there time on the water as much as you do. They would do the same. So enjoy your "Epic day on the Jewel".

Can't Drive 55, Cow Patty

kooly is that dodger or a lure in the one pic,,,,,,,,bebop koolys a legend inhis own mind,,,lol,,,,,hes still farmerkooly,,,lol,,,,,,
    Last edited by TroutOnly; 09-29-2010 at 06:42 PM.

Who peed in lunkers cheerios

I'm not hating, could care less about who, what, when, or where. I agree with Lunker, you promote KPN, post your success story and then you white out the lure in the pic. And to boot we're talking about stripers, not tourney game or the big banger LMB. We're talking about a secret lure for Stripers. I enjoy the learning curve at DVL, even though I don't spend a lot time on the water. Sooner or later we all figure it out, but I have to admit. The white out was lame.

Lunker you need to chill kooly stole that lure out of my boat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast