Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 9/28 Striper THICKness - kewly and Al..the "butcher" 55lbs of hard work.

OK!

Now you have my attention.

WTF is with the typical selfish U.S. citzen comment. If you are a U.S. citizen which something tells me you're not, you should be ashamed of your nonsense and if you're not then shut the F*&^! UP and push on. We don't want your hating type around anyhow. I'm an older guy or should I say "Old Fart" which you seem to enjoy bashing. With your attitude, it's no freakin wonder NOBODY wants to help you or deal with you. Enjoy your lonley self absorbed fishing by yourself. You a legend in your own mind youngster.

Brent

Quote Originally Posted by Hog Caller View Post
    OK!

Now you have my attention.

WTF is with the typical selfish U.S. citzen comment. If you are a U.S. citizen which something tells me you're not, you should be ashamed of your nonsense and if you're not then shut the F*&^! UP and push on. We don't want your hating type around anyhow. I'm an older guy or should I say "Old Fart" which you seem to enjoy bashing. With your attitude, it's no freakin wonder NOBODY wants to help you or deal with you. Enjoy your lonley self absorbed fishing by yourself. You a legend in your own mind youngster.

Brent
    Haha, settle down pops. If I have to explain it to you then evidentialy you didn't read all the posts or you can't read, one or the other. I made it very clear in my other posts. I don't want any of you or your clowns advice. If you are going to take the time to make a post, include all the appropriate information as to help your fellow angler. I have a few guys on here that I talk to that are actually willing to share and help other people out with experience, as I do for them. Those are the people I want to keep in contact. You and your little buddies just keep holding up pictures of you and your fish (maybe they are yours) and some of us will act like we care. In the mean time, I'll spend my down time actually helping people catch fish and giving advice as best as I can. Thanks for your interest. Easy on the F bombs pops, we don't need any FNN tough guys around here.

And yes, I am as white and a US Citizen. I'm a legend too!! Hey, you might be smarter than I thought! If saying the word "old fart" is bashing in your book, you haven't seen anything yet bud. Press on............

Would someone please tell me at what age does the term "old fart" carry weight? I'm 54, act 34 and sometimes feel 64.

KAS - Big Al

Lunker

Don't worry yourself and pull the tube out of your butt D bag!
    I don't fight with children and unarmed dimwits.

Anything else you have to say, say it to your minions cause I won't be wasting any more time with the likes of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hog Caller View Post
    Lunker

Don't worry yourself and pull the tube out of your butt D bag!
    I don't fight with children and unarmed dimwits.

Anything else you have to say, say it to your minions cause I won't be wasting any more time with the likes of you.
    good response....sounds good to me..........Minions, I'll have to lookthat one up

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567