Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: New JDM tackle shop in city of Walnut

Default New JDM tackle shop in city of Walnut

Found this shop last week when i was looking for a place to eat lunch. They are really heavy on Salt water lure fishing. Lots of hand made/finished top water poppers, jigs and lures.
    With a good section of fresh water Bass lures.

www.jdmtackle.com is their web site.

I scored this Japanese tackle box perfect for my must have hardbaits.

Map of the shop.
    http://www.bing.com/maps/default.asp...A%2091789-3831

sweet now i dont have take a massive rode trip to get to a decent tackle shop

Thanks for the info I will have to check that out.

Oh, the secret is out. They have been in that location for over 1 year now. They used to operate a store in New York, but relocated out here. They mainly specialize in jigging and popping tackle.

Like the OP said they have a nice collection of JDM lures that can be used for casting for tuna, yellowtail, etc.

Was in there today and watched this guy gear up for this 11day on Oct2. 2nd day he spent over $500. Owner there is all about Spinning reel lure fishing in the Salt. He just got his shipment in so he's got tons of vertical jigs. A whole assortment Japanese colored braid/spectra (Sunline, Varivas, YGK, Owner, Zenaq)