Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Slaying Browns from Bishop to Bridgeport!!

Thanks guys for reading ,
    i have some more pic's,will post it today or tomarrow.
    Good luck everybody...

Quote Originally Posted by PINKMEAT View Post
    Caught, not cought. Wow! That red line under the word means you can't spell. Nice pics though.
    This is a fishing forum not a calssroom....
    lets see your photos...
    MB
    Last edited by BIGBASS MB; 09-26-2010 at 10:00 PM.

By the way jimmisline, yosemite sam is my favorite toon character.NICE CHOICE

Exactly..Ty bro

You should think about c and r on the browns,they dont stock them,kill the rainbows all day the raise them exactly for the purpose of people taking them to eat.i fish up there all the time and try not to kill them because i rather take there pic and come back to catch them again, you should at least think about ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,go kill some stripers there billions of them everywhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,

TO TELL THE TRUTH,WE KEPT THEM TO EAT,BUT THE NEXT TIME WE GO OUT
    FOR SOME BROWNS,I'LL KEEP YOUR COMMENT IN THOUGHT.

Ditto on the c and r........ keep the stockers... but, if you're gonna keep a brown or 2, Bridgeport Rez, or the twins out of Bridgeport stock browns as an enhancement to the fishery

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    You should think about c and r on the browns,they dont stock them,kill the rainbows all day the raise them exactly for the purpose of people taking them to eat.i fish up there all the time and try not to kill them because i rather take there pic and come back to catch them again, you should at least think about ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,go kill some stripers there billions of them everywhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2 OF THE BIG BROWNS I CAUGHT FROM GRANT LAKE (MOUTH OF RUSH)
    THE STRINGER WAS CAUGHT FROM LOWER TWIN LAKE (BRIDGEPORT)
    I FEEL GUILY NOW,I SHOULD OF RELEASED THE 2 BIG ONES

its alright brotha as long as you ate them! i keep them when im fishing the reservoir and twin myself. they have the BFEF (Bridgeport Fish Enhancement Foundation) they raise browns in holding pens in twin i seen em stock a bunch of fingerling browns they guy told me next spring they will get released, that was like the last weekend of june of this year! a couple places in bridgeport are raising them too, like paradise shores on the reservoir and the Virginia Creek Settlement on your way in. nice way to keep the brown trout in the waters! expecially when you and your boys come to town lol those are nice fish. release the big ones!!!

The picture of the three boys with the stringer of fish is my favorite. Good job.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast