Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monster LMB (PB) on the Coachella Canal 9/24/2010

Quote Originally Posted by P1M View Post
    wow thats nice! I have been hitting the canal the past few weeks with little luck. I think I need to go for some lmb now
    Me too bro .. out of the 10 times I hit the canal, I think I skunk 7 out of 10 .. hehe. My usual catch, and best session is usually 1 kittie :), except when I do carp fishing, which is a different tackle set up .. I can catch 10 in an hr or so because there are a lot of them .. but I'm not really into carp fishing :).

Thats better then me. I thought I found one good spot and everytime since the first time I went I haven't caught nothing! At least I know fish are in there and I just suck. Someday, someday all those fish will pay!

Quote Originally Posted by P1M View Post
    Thats better then me. I thought I found one good spot and everytime since the first time I went I haven't caught nothing! At least I know fish are in there and I just suck. Someday, someday all those fish will pay!
    Not suck .. just luck ... It's kinda weird but most and I really meant most of the fishes I caught at the canal were at last minutes when I was telling myself .. "ok, five more casts and I'll go home" .. hehe, weird .. but happens to me lots of times. Maybe they felt sorry for me and didn't want me to bring another skunk home .. hehe.
    And yes, those fishes will pay, just be patient :) Better luck next time bro

That is an awesome catch! Congrats!

Nice!!! I wonder if the East Highline has hogs in it like this one!!!

WOW! Sure is nice. Congrats on a nice fish

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12