Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Urban Trout Season

I can't wait!! This year I'm going to break in my new float tube at Carona, LNL, & Irvine.

Had a lot of fun at corona last season. Gonna give lnl and rancho jurupa a try this season. My setups are a st croix 7ft ul with symetre 500 and i have a stradic ci4 that really needs to see some action. Plan on only using artificial baits this season. What month do you guys start hitting these spots?

Hey Trout 1! How goes it buddy LTNS!

I got a nice Bob Barr 8' custom in the making as we speak that I do have to break in when its finished. Love to fish with ya again sometime. Keep in touch!

PS I hear Ande tournament makes a 2lb pink line O_o. I may have to acquire some of this and check it out =) and tell ya how it works.

Koshaw

Quote Originally Posted by Line Crosser View Post
    Had a lot of fun at corona last season. Gonna give lnl and rancho jurupa a try this season. My setups are a st croix 7ft ul with symetre 500 and i have a stradic ci4 that really needs to see some action. Plan on only using artificial baits this season. What month do you guys start hitting these spots?
    Well they generally start stocking trout mid October early Novmeber..so any where around there. Rancho jurupa is a good plce to fish...but it gets fished out quick. ohh and last season I almost got jumped by some guys because i told them its not allowed to snag fish...but when u go shoot me a pm and we can meet up..

Trout 1
    [IMG]http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae166/Trout1994/DrewbaitWHITE-1.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Koshaw View Post
    Hey Trout 1! How goes it buddy LTNS!

I got a nice Bob Barr 8' custom in the making as we speak that I do have to break in when its finished. Love to fish with ya again sometime. Keep in touch!

PS I hear Ande tournament makes a 2lb pink line O_o. I may have to acquire some of this and check it out =) and tell ya how it works.

Koshaw
    Hey bro!! Yeah we need to meet up and kill some fish! pink 2lb huh? let me know how it is....

Trout 1
    [IMG]http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae166/Trout1994/DrewbaitWHITE-1.jpg[/IMG]

as usual, corona, guasti, rancho jurupa, and glen helen are my prime choices, but i will fish lnl and irvine on an occasion , i will need fresh spools of 2lb. izorline tho, tight lines

I fish trout 12 months out of the year. So I am ready come every Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by pwynn View Post
    I fish trout 12 months out of the year. So I am ready come every Friday.
    i do also! I was talking about the county parks and pay lakes.

TRout 1

hard to believe that its trout season right around the corner.

I went with a group 2x to Jenks Lake in August and we got 12 `bows up to 2lbs max each time :D. I got to teach noobs and they all caught fish and we had a blast. I think they stopped stocking Jenks though :( for the rest of the year anyway. Tell me when you are going and I will be there!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast