Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Urban Trout Season

Default Urban Trout Season

So who's ready??? I know I am!! What are your target lakes this season? Any new rigs you gonna try? Any new rods to break in? I hope Im not the only one really excited for trout season to start up again in so-cal!

This season Im gonna try corona/SARL more... I also want to try LNL, Prado, and Irvine. I havent fished them yet. I also will fish the county derbies, they are pretty fun.

Alright everyone have fun!!!!
    leave some feedback..
    Trout 1
    Andrew
    [IMG]http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae166/Trout1994/DrewbaitWHITE-1.jpg[/IMG]

yet I am ready for the trout season coming up. I just bought a new 7ft ultra light rod that need to be broken in. I hope to see you at Glen Helen, Yucaipa

LNL Shud be great again this year! Old owner (from few years back when it was hot) back and he's already in the process of rebuilding everything. cannot wait, ill be there a lot (unfortunately only weekends) but let me know if you go i could use another fishing buddy :)

Quote Originally Posted by abovi001 View Post
    LNL Shud be great again this year! Old owner (from few years back when it was hot) back and he's already in the process of rebuilding everything. cannot wait, ill be there a lot (unfortunately only weekends) but let me know if you go i could use another fishing buddy :)
    DUDE are you serious?!?!?
    So that lady who doesn't know jack squat is no longer in charge?
    sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Quote Originally Posted by E.A.R.G. View Post
    DUDE are you serious?!?!?
    So that lady who doesn't know jack squat is no longer in charge?
    sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    Don't know if you ever got a chance to fish for the Utah hookjaws when they were being planted(before that whirling disease hit the hatchery), but in all my years of trout fishing it is by far the best fighting species I have ever tangled with...LNL being open later(for day sessions anyways) than all the other pay lakes in the area is an added bonus. I will of course be at Irvine on a regular basis, but LNL is definitely on the list this season!

IMO the 2010 "trout wars" were won by Corona, 2009 Laguna Niguel was tops in my books and the year before Irvine crushed them all.....who is it going to be this year

http://www.wonews.com/t-SCFreshReport_071310.aspx

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 09-23-2010 at 12:02 PM. Reason: I forgot how to spell again

OMG i cant wait to fish the trout plants at DVL and Puddingstone, Perris and Castaic!!!!!!! God I love trout plants!!!!!! Thank you California Dept. of Fish and Game I have a new Okuma C3 swimbait rod the c3-c-7111-xh should be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by 4eye31 View Post
    yet I am ready for the trout season coming up. I just bought a new 7ft ultra light rod that need to be broken in. I hope to see you at Glen Helen, Yucaipa
    Hope to see you also.

Trout 1
    [IMG]http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae166/Trout1994/DrewbaitWHITE-1.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by abovi001 View Post
    Imma have to check it out. I sounds great with the "utah hookjaws".

Trout 1
    Andrew
    p.s. shoot me a pm when they start putting trout in. we can meet up and have a slay day.

Im on the emailing list at sarl and carona and they sent me an email saying that they are goin to be stockin a bunch of sierra bows starting next week and a whole bunch of them! check out the stocking videos at fishinglakes.com,if u sign up for their emailing list they give u secret coupons.AND HELL YA IM EXCITED FOR TROUT SEASON IN SOCAL!

I'm ready too. Trout stock means big stripers will come up at Skinner and DVL. Also EZ fishing for when LMB fishing is slow.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast