Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: just another newbie

Default just another newbie

hey whats up ladies and gentleman. long time reader first time posting. does anyone have any advice for posting pics. Im still trying to learn this forum.
    Thanks

Welcome to the boards Vato, always glad to see a lurker turn poster haha.

Best way to post pics in my opinion is to host them on a seperate site like imageshack or photobucket then link it to the post by using the icon at the top of the post. Then you just plug the photos url into it and it takes care of it for you.

Hey thanks Swank. I'll try the photobucket account, hopefully i can get the ball rolling. I usually get some sweet pics after I hit the water.

Sup Vato!!
    Looking forward to the pics,
    Robert

I dont know anything about those places but you should try the search function in the top right hand corner of the site.. maybe some previous post's can help you out good luck man and welcome to FNN

Welcome, enjoy the site.

Q-Vo Vato? Welcome to the board. You know newbies buy the beer for the first event they go to? I think there's one next month, don't forget the Coronas. HAHAHA! Just messing. Welcome.