Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knot Tip of your lifetime!

I just tried it and it's AMAZING! HA, really, it looks good. I remember seeing other kids tying their shoes that way(Granny knot) but I just thought they were weird, I guess I'm the weird one. And even now that I did it, it feels weird, like my finger is programmed not to turn that way. Or a better example... Writing with my left hand when I'm right handed. It's some getting used to but I'll see how often I remember. Thanks for the tip Greg and thank you IN2DEEP, those visuals helped a lot.

I have been using this technique for a month now with 100% success. What a frickin trip! I, myself, have had to "reprogram" what I learned when I was five. It simply works. Thanks In2Deep for the EXCELLENT photos demonstrating perfectly what I described in my tip. I appreciate the add-on to my post.

I have tried ElChido's way of doing the first knot in the other direction. That does work, but I find mysef gravitating towards flipping the bowtie direction instead. Personal preference. Maybe had I though of that myself in the beginning, I would have never tried it my way.

E-Squid, You are special man! LOL!

GM<><

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12