Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: El Casco Lake, near Fisherman's Retreat

Quote Originally Posted by bassgrabber1 View Post
    Funny but I think I have seen these pics somewhere on the site before...not saying that you didn'y take them but I think someone has taken the same angles as you. Ok really....someone go knock on the door and ask if it can be fished. If the people say yes, then you should just PM the people that are intrested because you know what happens if everyone catches wind of a new fishing hole.......
    well you havent seen my pics before because i just took them earlier today , i live 5 mins away from the place and can go take pics at will, would you like me to go snap some night shots as well?

El Casco lake is still there for sure, but the general public is not allowed to fish it!

Quote Originally Posted by 2quikmotorwerks View Post
    well you havent seen my pics before because i just took them earlier today , i live 5 mins away from the place and can go take pics at will, would you like me to go snap some night shots as well?
    Like I said....I know you took them but I have seen some pics a while back from the same angles.....didn't call u a liar...

I say 15 of us go there like a lynch mob with poles in hand demanding to let us fish it... or we could ask nicely :)

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime-Steve View Post
    I say 15 of us go there like a lynch mob with poles in hand demanding to let us fish it... or we could ask nicely :)
    And thats when they come out with the rock salt shells. Believe me we got shot at years ago back in 96'.

Any updates?

can someone read that n tell me what it means? lol

It means that a conservency bought the property, to protect it from any intrusions, including making it into a parking lot. Really, just more private treehugging property. Look at the ducks Fred, aren't they pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by exfactor View Post
    It means that a conservency bought the property, to protect it from any intrusions, including making it into a parking lot. Really, just more private treehugging property. Look at the ducks Fred, aren't they pretty!
    They sure are Bill...lol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast