Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: El Casco Lake, near Fisherman's Retreat

I camp at Fisherman's R and have never seen that lake...huess i wasn't paying attention.

Never heard of it, but my buddy Tama tells me he got some Lake Casco at the back of Priest's Cove at Pyramid once.

i live down the street from fishermans retreat you definatly see some reeds right before the retreat but its all gate protected so i dont know whats on the other side mybay i should do some checking

Well i had a lil free time to go investigate while waiting for parts. The lake does still exist although now its really more of a huge pond i wouldnt call it a lake by any means, it is enclosed by a chainlink with no trespassing posted everywhere, the are also a few house on the property as well so im assuming it is for private use now. Anyhow if anyone wants to go check it out maybe try a lil ninja fishing thens heres the addy

31751 lakeshore dr

heres 2 pics i snaped with my blackberry

Nice recon man wonder what would happen if we knocked on the door n asked to fish lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime-Steve View Post
    Nice recon man wonder what would happen if we knocked on the door n asked to fish lol
    i was tempted, and i still might just go back and ask a lil later on,lol

7. Default

Hey, great pics and recon report.

Default El casco

Maybe they saved 1 of the lakes I hope?

Funny but I think I have seen these pics somewhere on the site before...not saying that you didn'y take them but I think someone has taken the same angles as you. Ok really....someone go knock on the door and ask if it can be fished. If the people say yes, then you should just PM the people that are intrested because you know what happens if everyone catches wind of a new fishing hole.......

I talked to a guy at Fairmount and he said a fisherman caught an 18 lb bass there a while back (C & R), and also that Florida Bass and Bluegill from Perris were put in there about 10 years ago.... That's what he said, but might be bs..?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast