Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Riding ATV's, hiking, and fishing in Mammoth...

Default Riding ATV's, hiking, and fishing in Mammoth...

Ok guys. This isn't a full on fishing report, but rather a long section of pictures with captions of my recent trip to Mammoth. If you want to see pictures from great ATV rides, a great hike up to Duck lake, and a little bit of fishing, then check it out. Otherwise, don't bother. There are 110 pictures in total, but I think it might be worth it! Be sure to let me know what you think! Here is a link to the first picture, use the arrow button at the top to advance to the next picture until the end. Enjoy!

http://picasaweb.google.com/RyanErbstoe ... 1353049762

Looks like an awesome trip, cool pics.

Awesome Pictures man, would love to take the ATVS fishing

Hey Ryanerb,
    I've been waiting for this report and I was definitely not dissapointed....that photo album you put together is awesome!(I like the fact you could press the rt arrow buttom on your keyboard and advance the pics too). Great narrative as well, what an incredible way to enjoy the Sierras....you are a lucky guy! I'm just sorry the bubblegum worms did'nt work for ya :wink:

TD

Great pics!!! Now thats a report.

Thanks guys! It was a great trip! Troutdog, ya, thanks for all the help and info! I wished I could have fished more, but with the ATV's and hiking, its hard to do it all!

Great pics. The trail to Duck is one of my favorites, despite its popularity.

Years ago when I lived in Mammoth, I ran that trail back to Purple lakes. Just after Duck, the trail overlooks an incredible valley below. I have been dying to get back there and do some backpacking.

Laurel lakes looks awesome. Looks like the perfect atv trip.

By the way, what were you using to fish the high country lakes? The fish can be really fickle in those lakes.

Chris

Riding ATV'S and fishing in Mammoth, now that is a good vacation. Thanks for sharing!

DANG ryan those are some tight pics, thank god im heading up there this weekend... but one question did u rent those ATVs? if so where at? b/c ive always wanted to fish laurel and my parents dont hav a 4x4

Now... that is my kind of fishing! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast