Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Swift, Silent, Deadly. Total Surf Devastation, Courtesy of S.W.A.T. Wednesday 9/15/10

Great job on the PB's. Mikes reel shot
    Looks like Mikes Butt ate Arthur's Bass tail

In keeping with the DR Creed "Always Fillet and Release Your Personal Best Fish." DR

Awesome report and pics! That bass you caught with the ninja tail was killer too!

-b

sweet report as always art.congrats to both of you for your pb's......wtg.im extremely jealous...

Wingnut, quit harassing the residents of the amputee ward. Haven't they been through enough already?!

Congrats to both of you on a double PB outing. Amazing...

Wow, 2 exceptional Fish from the beach. Nice job in the limited time you had.

Good gash Arthur,
    That Calico is FREAKING HUGE!!!

You got a guesstimate on the weight of that thing?

good going out there SWAT

Congrats Arthur on the biggest Calico I've seen .. the biggest one I caught was 1/4 of that one.
    Congrats Leut. bones on the huge PB flattie .. "Did you use the butt juice on your shelf?" lol
    Thanks for such a great report .. your report always make me want to get out there to the water .. but too bad I'm in the desert now :(.

Damn fine work. I have yet to fish there at low tide. Perhaps I should give it a shot.
    Bones, I knew you looked familiar. I briefly talked to you just north of there while pulling in my kayak on morning. You were on a solo swat mission that day.

Nice job getting the big boys to play out there guys. Deff some great memories on that trip.

That's the biggest fricking Calico that i ever seen taken from the surf. Even the bucket dudes fishing all day long coundn't bring in a fish like that. Absolutely sick, you guys are seriously kicking some major *** out there. way to go on all the release, i think the Calicos are spawning right now.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast