Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: "The Heart of The Marsh"

Default "The Heart of The Marsh"

check out this video my boy just put out. just got back from Denver for the Drake mag film awards. "The Heart Of The Marsh" won best story and cinematography. tight lines.

http://www.flywaterexpeditions.com/fishing-guide-news/

nice video,bro good to know that the marsh is alive and well after such a horrific accident.

Wow, I really like the pictures taken lower down on the link.

Anyone know what settings or what type of camera captures that kind of resolution?

I have a Nikon Coolpix P100 and am just learning it and would love to get those kind of pictures.

Default camera

Nikon D90 with a tamron 10-24 mm wide angle lens. its great for grip and grin close up shots.

QUOTE=EL_CHIDO;487318]Wow, I really like the pictures taken lower down on the link.

Anyone know what settings or what type of camera captures that kind of resolution?

I have a Nikon Coolpix P100 and am just learning it and would love to get those kind of pictures.[/QUOTE]