Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No trespassing at the duct ??????

Default No trespassing at the duct ??????

Last night drove to the duct by quail lake hoping I would get me a new spot to fish. It was 11 at night when I got there as soon as I pull in I see the sign no tresspassing so I was like what all confused I. Know on the other side of quail the duct fills into while I was about to go I pulled up in quail lake and I saw some people leaving so I went up to them and started talking to them they said the other side is the same no trespassing I was like damn they said ninja it I was like its not worth walking all that wayy so I can ninja it oo ya a lot of ppl fishing quail last night the most I seen by far now its 12 so I'm like lancaster is only 40 miles away let go hit the duct there so I drove off to lancaster got a spot I was like time to striper hunt got out and the time is close to 1 am I'm throwing the kpn as I got a hard snag when I tried to set the hook he spit it back at me from looking at my line going from tight just falling slowly down to the ground now I'm mad lolll well I was tired too I didn't set the hook right now I'm reeling in my line when my kpn gets stuck and I was like nooo and I forgot my lure bag at home well yes it got stuck and I lost a kpn and got a big and a ride home well this time she managed to get away but ill be back in a week while you get a lil fatter and take you home to meet the family

Man I ran out of breath reading your report :) Yeah the down flow side of Quail is off limits but you can fish Quail Lake itself. Did the ninjas get anything? I hear the CHP rolls through there and will arrest as does the sheriff. I saw a sheriff SUV cruise through and he was coming out of the gate one night when I was passing by on the 138 going to Bako. Maybe he went in there to get people and was coming out or maybe just routine patrol??? It was a black and white Ford Expedition sheriff.

cutbait Guest

Good effort anyway.

When Trailblazer and I hit it in May, we were like "lets slay", the we like slayed!

FTS caught some catfish there a couple weeks back and we was like "feel the steel"

We are planning on going back but I am like I don't want to fish it if there are like lots of ninjas there now cause its like why go if you can't fish like the prime zones? Right?

I've seen lots of Sherrifs there like patrolling and stuff lately. Its like, why all of a sudden?

Translation.

Quote Originally Posted by 5BassReaper7 View Post
    Last night drove to the duct by Quail Lake, hoping I would find a new spot to fish. It was 11 at night when I got there. As soon as I pull in I see the sign saying "no trespassing". So I was confused. Before leaving, I pulled into the Quail Lake parking area, and I saw some people leaving. So I went up and asked them. They said the other side is the same, "no trespassing". I was like damn! They said "ninja it” I didn't feel it was worth walking all that way, so I can ninja it.

Oh yeah, a lot of people were fishing at quail last night. That's the most I seen by far.

Now its midnight, so I figured Lancaster is only 40 miles away, I'll go hit the duct there. So I drove off to Lancaster, got to a spot, and it was time to hunt striper. I got out and by this time it’s close to 1 am. I'm throwing the KPN lure and I get a hard tug. When I tried to set the hook, he spit it back at me. I went from looking at my line going tight, to just falling slowly down to the ground. That made me mad at myself because I was so tired that I didn't set the hook right. While I was reeling in my line, my KPN got stuck. Since I forgot my lure bag at home, I was thinking”No!” Well yes it’s stuck good and I lost a KPN and also got a big fat to keep me company for the ride home.

Well, Mr./Mrs. Striper this time you managed to get away, but ill be back in a week. This gives you time to get a little fatter before I nail you and take you home to meet the family

I'll tell ya why all of a sudden. It's cause the people who would "Ninja" it in the past kept it a secret like a "Ninja" should. But since Mr.KPN and a few other's decided to let the word out Quail lake and break loose from the "Ninja" society. More people have been goin. And there are alot of people who read these threads. I personally am not to happy bout the big turn out's at quail myself. Especially all the dam illeagal's with no license's! Remember "Ninja" is not "Ninja" if ya let the whole world know your a "Ninja".

Well it sounds like if you ninja there then having a license or not is a moot point anyway. Looks wide and fishy though. Any decent fish come out of there?

cutbait Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wulfman View Post
    Especially all the dam illeagal's with no license's! Remember "Ninja" is not "Ninja" if ya let the whole world know your a "Ninja".
    Ninja fishing {trespassing} is ok in your book, but where you draw the line is illegals with no license?

And I ALWAYS reserve the right to be wrong, but when has KPN ever fished Quail? or as much reported on it. I think you owe Khanh an apology.

cutbait Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wulfman View Post
    I'll tell ya why all of a sudden. It's cause the people who would "Ninja" it in the past kept it a secret like a "Ninja" should. But since Mr.KPN and a few other's decided to let the word out Quail lake and break loose from the "Ninja" society. More people have been goin. And there are alot of people who read these threads. I personally am not to happy bout the big turn out's at quail myself. Especially all the dam illeagal's with no license's! Remember "Ninja" is not "Ninja" if ya let the whole world know your a "Ninja".
    Personally I think its kinda silly referring to fishing as "ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by yolo View Post
    Man I ran out of breath reading your report :) Yeah the down flow side of Quail is off limits but you can fish Quail Lake itself. Did the ninjas get anything? I hear the CHP rolls through there and will arrest as does the sheriff. I saw a sheriff SUV cruise through and he was coming out of the gate one night when I was passing by on the 138 going to Bako. Maybe he went in there to get people and was coming out or maybe just routine patrol??? It was a black and white Ford Expedition sheriff.
    Was there for 30 -40 mins 3 sheriffs pulled up I was like not worth ninja it but next week ill b in palmdale stripier hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Personally I think its kinda silly referring to fishing as "ninja"
    Well ninja I mean like fish where u have to trespass n fish illegally but I'm wit u I don't use it that much I just use to keep it short

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast