Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Labor Day Monday" in the Harbor on the "Spotted Fever"

Hi flyngby,

Great report and fun trip for sure. Gotta be nice fishing those spotties high and dry ! :)

I guess people couldn't have anything of value on their docks as those darn dogs could shove anythng into the water !!
    JapanRon
    Last edited by JapanRon; 09-11-2010 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reptile dude007 View Post
    OMG, Congrats on the catch's! A buddy of mine, my dad, and I went out there on monday and got the skunk.
    Thanks! Don't give up the ghost! Not sure how or what you worked for baits in the harbor but there is a huge variety to catch in there! Our Baits should be obvious!

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Nice day in the bay. Any Bonito in NPH ?

Basswidow kicked your asss and took a nap.
    DR
    Martin,

On our first stop and throughout the day there were some boils of bait with some very fast movers under them! They were either Bones or Cuda! We tossed into them but they were gone in a jiffy! I actually mentioned to Eddie that I was going to troll a hard bait between stops but only did so from the Dunes to the PCH Bridge!

Quote Originally Posted by agbasser View Post
    looks like a really fun day.did you talk to any swba boats and get to compare your luckto their's?thanks for the report!
    Although they were in close quarters we never chatted as we respected thier position and they respected ours! I did not see a bendo by any of them though!

Quote Originally Posted by murrieta angler View Post
    Nice report Steve!
    Looks like it was a very nice day in the end there.
    Why don't you guys enter those tournaments, Eddie is a SBB slaying machine!
    Enjoyes the pics,
    Robert
    Nice day but not wide open! The harbor is under pressure now with the tourney about 2 weeks away!

Eddie and I fished the first 2 rounds in last years SWBA in NPH & Dana. But our schedules and our bosses did not cooperate to allow us to finish our rookie season with them! Some serious talent in the group!

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    Great Job out there BOYZ!
    I knew you would do well Steve.....after all you guys are the harbor masters for sure. Eddie and his wifey look like a couple of Berkly Pro's with those kewl looking shirts...LOL
    I think this is the first time I have seen so many pics of Eddie without a cig in his mouth! (Only two) Kinda doesn't look like him....I'm used to him looking like the Clint Eastwood of NPH!

I bet the NPH reports will start showing up soon....Always seems to be the trend after one of your reports

One more thing....

Eddie,

The way she holds her bass....

And the way she looks soooooooooo determined..........Thumb breaking like a pro!

IT'S QUITE CLEAR.........WHO'S THE BOSS
    Mike,

Nice shirts they were but thier sponser would have been frustrated with them as most were happy to hit "The Hammers" except for me where all of my fish were on the Gulp!

Basswidow is talented and soooooooooooo competitive out there! Guys go into "Turner's Sporting Goods" and will not let her spool their reels. If they only were to look a the "Photo Board of here Trophy Fish" at the fornt of the store they might be hitting her up for knowledge instead of complaining about a "Female" spooling their reels!

Quote Originally Posted by stepchild View Post
    love the spottie reports.hittin it up friday!!!!
    Welcome Aboard! Thanks & GL!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    I was tempted to make the drive to NPH and hop onboard for the afternoon session, but saw the traffic report. Put me on the next rotation Steve!

Looks like another fine outing for the Harbor Masters... all THREE of them.

Steve, good to see your beloved Spotted Fever back on the water.
    Just thought I would offer a way to finish off a 3 day weekend in some different waters Buddy! The afternoon was really slow so you did not miss much!

Quote Originally Posted by blackwater View Post
    Now that's alot of spotties. I miss fishing with you guys, maybe it's time for a reunion tour of NPH. Congrats on all the nice catch.
    Phoung,

With the way the S.W.A.T. is growing I will soon need to get a "Cattle Boat" to bring all of my friends along in the harbor!

Quote Originally Posted by jerryG View Post
    Well done as always Steve! Glad to see you put the Spotted Fever to work on labor day. It looks like eveyone had a great day with plenty spotties for everyone on board.

JerryG
    Jerry,

She was long overdue for a work out and so are you for a Harbor Tour!

Quote Originally Posted by JapanRon View Post
    Hi flyngby,

Great report and fun trip for sure. Gotta be nice fishing those spotties high and dry ! :)

I guess people couldn't have anything of value on their docks as those darn dogs could shove anythng into the water !!
    JapanRon
    Ron,

I love to go after them from both shore and afloat!

As for the Dogs! It is unfortunate that so many people have to go to so much trouble and expense to keep them off thier docks and they just move on to easier resting spots!

Thanks again for the trip Steve, I know you had to do some work to make it happen! As normal, we had a great time, except for the tough competition!

Look at all those Spotties!! Nice to see a return of the Spotted Fever back in NPH with the Queen and 2 Kings aboard. Getting their slay on as usual.

Until now, I thought Eddie moved to a better planet. Haven't heard from him in a while here on FNN.

John,

As you know our business picks up when the summer heat kicks in in and folks haed out into the woods!

Add in some less than desireable conditions like we have had this past few months and there will be a lack of posting activity like we have seen across all of the saltwater boards!

Seems like the Freshwater guys are not taking a big of a hit as we are!

Great to see you expanding your horizons out there! Just leave a few for us Buddy!

Nice goin out there guys. It's nice to see the spotted fever back in action.

Steve, we'll see ya at Zuma.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysuuun View Post
    Nice goin out there guys. It's nice to see the spotted fever back in action.

Steve, we'll see ya at Zuma.
    Dang! Thought you got swept "Out to Sea"! J/K

Know you have been busy with the lack of reports!

Zuma? What you talking about!
    Last edited by flyngby; 09-20-2010 at 09:09 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12