Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Castaic with Blackwater and TroutOnly. Lineside Schoolies Everywhere 9/5/10

Default Castaic with Blackwater and TroutOnly. Lineside Schoolies Everywhere 9/5/10

Phuong (Blackwater) has been bugging me to take him out with Bob, so I called T.O. and asked if he was free on Sunday to go to Castaic. Bob says, "Sure, but aren't you too spoiled with those Lake San Antonio Stripers...?" Yes Bob, you know that I am, but this for King "P", so it doesn't matter what size Stripers goes into the Playhouse.

Our friends Binh (Bad Beat) and Vincent (FishnFurious) were having a huge BBQ at the West Ramp on Sunday so we figured we fish with Bob and then dock the boat, hang out with da boyz and poach some free BBQ.

Trolled the usual colors all around the lake and slayed almost three limits of schoolies (26 fish). The trolling bite wasn't wide open but we could tell that it's beginning to heat up. Saw a few friends out there on the water. Damon (FishtheWhaler), Brian_GSC and Bing Jr. just to name a few...

Haven't been to Castaic since I caught the Lake S.A. bug, but it was nice to visit our old stomping grounds. Saw a few boils here and there and hope they go wild here very soon.

Uncle Bob, thanks for entertaining us on Sunday... you're the coolest! Hope you enjoyed the BBQ and fried rice. I'm not going to tell what was in it! I'll see you at Lake S.A. very soon.
    Phuong, Striped Bass... good, Green Bass... no good.

I took a long weekend and got to fish Saturday, Sunday and Monday!

Hope everybody had a great Labor Day weekend.

Arthur (Wingnut)

"Be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, you can reach for; perfection is God's business."

Here are some pics...

Bob is da man!

Phuong says... the "Playhouse" is open for business!"

Brian_GSC and friend. Hey Brian, I bet my Redskins will go further this year than your Broncos.

Bing Jr. and family. Good chattin' with ya Scott.

First hook up!

All the Stripers were around this size... I won't bore you guys with lots of Schoolie pics.

Phuong gets into the action...

We had one triple hook-ups and a couple of double hook-ups...

Bob, we caught a fish... you can eat your powdered doughnuts now. LOL

Kong Island.

Binh (Bad Beat) and the gang. Thanks for the food bro!

Parting shot.
    Wingnut Pug... "Cool is the Rule."

Way to get it Done....

Nice Job Guys!!!!

Oh and your signature quote... thanks.

You're probably right about the 'skins. The Broncos are definitely reloading...BUT, as a true fan I gotta stay possitive. I'm happy with the draft and what McD is doing.

You guys kicked our butts out there yesterday...I should have hit the salt!!! We called it quits around 1pm.

The DYNAMIC DUEO and friend STRIKE,S again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WTG on the staic slay

TRAIL BLAZER
    STRIPER11550:Twisted:

STRIPER FEST
    HEAVY STRINGER
    CHAMPION

Nice catch guys.

Castaic is heating up.

Bob, what the mid doing?

We didn't sly em like you guys. We started at noon and ended up with 7 fish plus a couple shakers. We had a hard time dodging the afternoon lakelice. Looks like you guys did well in the AM?
    See ya out there soon!

Good job on the slay as always!!! I just supposed to get up there yesterday but plans didn't work out..:(

Glad to see the troll action picking up!!

See ya on the water....

YO YO YO!!!! I thought that was you arthur!! HAHAHA!! we had a rough day that day. was good to see you guys...well not bob... but it was good to see you...not bob...HAHAHAHA just messen. I havent been posting on any sites latley be pretty busy with life and all(got married in April)...glad you guys managed some schoolies yall did better than we did! Always fun on TOs boat...people would be suprised the good conversations you can have with good ole bob...girzzly looken mofo with a heart of...well....nah I take that back LOL good job bob as always.

Uncle bob an crew go on the weekend warrior rampage.....

Nicely done gent's....

Congrats on all the fine catches !

Bob, I'll remind you about that trolling motor.....

The hardcore action is soon to had...

Remember...the 15th.....think...the 15th !

Nice report Arthur....

great pics as usual : )

Congrats on a real fine day out there....must have been hell with all those last holiday for the season boaters...

I steered clear of all water since friday....

soon will be time to come out and pound da' waters in regular fashion....

still holdin' at mid point regarding that lake but things are a brewin' nicely....

Saweeet....

I'll be looking for the BBQ next time out there...

congrats guys : )

Gary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast