Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 2 1/2 day limited load tuna trip

Default 2 1/2 day limited load tuna trip

Hey guys,

My dad is the charter master on a 2 1/2 day tuna trip leaving out of Point Loma landing in San Diego. The boat is the Black Pearl. It leaves September 24th at about 3:00 in the afternoon. And will return Monday Morning the 27th. It is a limited load of 16 anglers. The cost is $635.00 including all food. You may need a $30.00 permit if we want to go into Mexican waters. Other than that it is a great price for what should be a really good trip. We have 3 spots left. It is a great group of guys going. Everyone is very nice and friendly. Most are pretty good fishermen. We have all had experiences on trips with a** holes. Our goal on this trip was to just find good people to go. No everyone is a stick, but most are. Everyone on the trip is a good guy and it should be a great time. The counts are finally comming up so this could be a good chance to get out late in the season and get some good fish. I am just trying to help my dad fill these last three spots so he is not stuck paying the difference. Let me know if you are interested. Email brian@reocleanup123.com or (818) 481-0937
    Last edited by surfguard99; 09-05-2010 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Forgot to put contact information