Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: dell valle, dos vacqueros water shed info

Default dell valle, dos vacqueros water shed info

I fished vacqueros on monday got the skunk. I live in livermore and am new to area im looking to catch whatever is out there I was fishing with 10lbs line hoping to catch a striper or cat I was using shad and pile worms and no luv should I fish with lighter line different bait ( I was fishing on the bottom with sliding sinker from shore)

I have yet to visit Los Vasqueros reservoir yet but have fished Del Valle a few times in the last month or so. I havent fished for stripers, but the LMB's are hanging outside the weedlines. For Stripers I would hit the Delta

I live in the Walnut Creek area, and Used to fish Vaqueros and Del Valle religiously with Shadow Cliffs thrown in. Where were you fishing Vaqueros? Strippers are biting at the rock wall area on Sardines, Shad, and Chovies. Good way to catch the cats too. But ya as for Del Valle the Dam from a boat is always a good way to go. Not to step on any FNN toes but www.norcalfishing.com and east bay anglers edge are good sites for conditions and reports for our east bay lakes. Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by troutslayer05 View Post
    I live in the Walnut Creek area, and Used to fish Vaqueros and Del Valle religiously with Shadow Cliffs thrown in. Where were you fishing Vaqueros? Strippers are biting at the rock wall area on Sardines, Shad, and Chovies. Good way to catch the cats too. But ya as for Del Valle the Dam from a boat is always a good way to go. Not to step on any FNN toes but www.norcalfishing.com and east bay anglers edge are good sites for conditions and reports for our east bay lakes. Hope that helps
    I was fishing in between the 2 fishing docks just past the marina. Thanks for the info Im going back this week after labor day .

I appreciate the 411 on the LMB