Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: newbee

Default newbee

so i joined this site not too long ago and i love it so far! the only thing that sux is that all i see on here is posts from people with boats.....damn i need to get one bad....other than that i have been fishing since i could walk and i love every minute of fishing....hey if u r new to fishing or "seasoned" PM ME i would like to have some new fishing buddies out there who just love to do what i do best....fish!!!!!

i live near lake perris and around diamond valley....if u guys are headed there let me know

Welcome to FNN bro! This site & awesome members will treat you well on here. And not everyone fishes on boats. Lots of us here have kayaks & float tubes. Bump up your fishing expierence fishing on a yak or tube if you haven't already. Its a hobby, within a hobby. Haha.

Enjoy bro! Tight lines!

ha ha i do have a tube but u know us fat guys lol we sink them boats lol nah on a better note i have tried tubing perris and dont do too well.....i just need to go out more often but u know how the economy is....no money for fishing

What's Up Bro!
    Welcome to the site.
    There is a rendezvous section. When you are going to head out, post up, and someone might be going the same day or even hook-up with you down there.
    Good Luck & Enjoy,
    Robert

Welcome aboard. Ramom P. Glad to have you here. I know what you mean about having the money to go fishing. As well as finding the time. Anyway I'm looking for fishing buddies, too. You can PM, too. I'll check out the rendezvous section and maybe hook-up with you there sometime. Good Luck, and Tite Lines,
    - Jim

Welcome to the board, looking forward to your Perris and DVL reports!

TD