Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: S.W.A.T. Gathering in the South Bay. The “Rise” of the Conejo Kid! Sunday 8/29/10

What a great day on the water, congrats on getting that first hali in the surf Brennan...I am sure there are many more to come in your future! Thanks for sharing this special trip here on FNN in true Team57 fashion

TD

Very Very Cool Arthur!
    When Donna mentioned that Brennan was heading out with you guys, his face lit up like a Christmas tree.

Brennan, great job with your first, and second and third Hali's this year. There is still plenty of time to get that legal. Maybe when the Team 57 Surf Picnic comes around, you will get it then, in front of all of us and take top prize for the day.

Steve,
    Was hoping to meet you also at the lake, but alas, we all have things going on besides fishing...i think?!? LOL

Mike,
    Pleasure meeting you at Irvine. Hope we'll see more of each other over the course of our lives.

Gerry,
    I have no clue who you are but nice going getting Brennan on the Hali's.

God Bless Everyone,
    Robert

Default Hmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Is it just me? Maybe I'm seeing things but I swear I see a "number" in the clouds. Mostly above Brennan's head. Whatcha think? They say we always carry our loved one with us but........

D
    Last edited by NachoFish; 08-30-2010 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NachoFish View Post
    Is it just me? Maybe I'm seeing things but I swear I see a "number" in the clouds. Mostly above Brennan's head. Whatcha think? They say we always carry our loved one with us but........:O

D
    Great observation there Donna!

I clearly see the #'s in that pic as well as in the pic with Brennan on Arthur's shoulders.

Take a peak!

Is it just me? Maybe I'm seeing things but I swear I see a "number" in the clouds. Mostly above Brennan's head. Whatcha think? They say we always carry our loved one with us but........

D
    Had to tilt my laptop screen back just a bit to darken the pic a little and then it jumped out at me!
    It even leans towards Brennan a bit!

Hey....I took that pic.....good eye Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by flyngby View Post
    Great observation there Donna!

I clearly see the #'s in that pic as well as in the pic with Brennan on Arthur's shoulders.

Take a peak!
    You are right Steve. You all were definitely being watched over.

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    Had to tilt my laptop screen back just a bit to darken the pic a little and then it jumped out at me!
    It even leans towards Brennan a bit!

Hey....I took that pic.....good eye Mike!
    Good job Mike! LOL! Still hearing the stories pour in from his mouth. Something about a stuffed animal collection???

D
    No, the photo was NOT photoshopped...

Most people don't know that in the days and weeks after Dana's passing. Those who were closest to Dana were inundated with 57 signs. Believe me, they were more than mere coincidences and I never discussed this outside our circle. I will not go into details but some of the things we saw or came accross were quite astonishing. Donna, Terry, Rich, Tony, myself and a few others had similar experiences to share with one another and we still have occurrences to this day.

We know you're there Dana...
    Last edited by Wingnut; 08-31-2010 at 06:17 PM.

Wow Congrats on the first B. Go S.W.A.T.

Arthur.. Top Notch my man.. I read every thread and post from all you guys . From beer boy to Bob Trout Only too one leg, what happend to that guy? and all the rest of the loyal FNN crew. Knowing what your tight knit crew went through with the passing of Dana , I take my hat off for how you bounced back and get it going as Dana would want. Great job with the young man you took under your "wing' and brought knowlege and a life long experiance in a day that he will never forget.
    Well Done..

TP

Welcome to the Team Brennan! You did a great job out there. As Mike (Bones) mentioned Brennan remained focused through out the day, never complaining or showing any indication of giving up even when the bite was dead. These are the same fundamental characteristics that all great Anglers share. After we were done fishing I asked Brennan if he played any sports or had any hobbies. He tells me " Skate boarding is cool and I really like fishing of course". He reminded me a lot of myself when I was a kid. As always I had a great time fishing with you guys. Thank you (Brennan, Mike, Arthur, and Steve)! Looking forward to the next mission.

Jerryg

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast