Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lady loves to fish

Default Lady loves to fish

Hi All,

I started freshwater fishing 2 years ago and can't get enough of it. Just came back from Mammoth, where I broke-in my new Fish Cat.

It would be great to meet some people to fish with. My friends are not into my love of fishing.

All the best,
    Korin

hi korin well if your looking for fishing buddies your in the right place to meet some welcome to the site

Im down to fish anytime... do you have a float tube?

Welcome Corin! There are a few of us lady anglers here. Where do you usually fish?

Welcome to the FNN Korin. I'm sure that you will have no problem finding someone to fish with here. Give folks an idea where you reside and you will be on your way to making new fishing partners. There are folks that float tube both the fresh and saltwater here.....some are very skilled...... some just run their mouths but you will be welcomed for sure.
    Even though 90% of the members here are guys ......... the ladies ALWAYS receive respect.

Looking forward to you sharing your experiences on the water!

Mike

Hi All,

Thank you for all being so welcoming. I live in Santa Monica and have fished Pyramid Lake, Castiac, Big Bear, Lake Gregory, Diamond Valley, Lake Isabella and Most of the Lakes in Mammoth.

I did just get my Fish Cat float tube so I'm a float tube newbie and a fishing adelescent.

Looking forward to meeting all of you,

Korin

Korin....Sounds like you are going to fit in just perfect here on the FNN!
    I know this is a last minute thing but if at ALL possible.....You should try to make it to Irvine lake tomorrow. It would be an awesome introduction for you to alot of the good hearted folks here.
    Check it out....It's a tournament/potluck event in memory of our late godfather Dana Rea !
    It also doesn't start officially until afternoon and you can float tube Irvine as well for the Kitties

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...or-August-28th

There are going to be many folks that are the heart and soul of this websight there.......Oh by the way .....Welcome to Team 57 also!
    Last edited by bones; 08-27-2010 at 08:52 PM.

Hello Korin,
    Welcome to the site. Lots of good info here from other anglers, male and female, in regards to both fresh and saltwater fishing.
    Take Care,
    Robert

Welcome to the boards. Being you have a tube and live so close to the salt you should give the harbor a try sometime.

Default Welcom aboard

Their are alot of float tubers that fish in Irvine Lake. I know that Irvine has a special day for float tubers, but you can float tube it any time during fishing hours. I too have a fishcat 4 delux and float tube once and awhile. welcome aboard and see you maybe at the Vine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast