Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How about this Casitas Pig 15 lbs 2 oz 29 1/4" girth 22

Quote Originally Posted by Fisho
    Was this fish actually released?
    It looks like the picture was taken up by your car. :roll:

It was released safely...into his cooler :lol: LOL JK

Congrats on the pics in the paper Gary!

Default 15 lbder released - when it comes to fishing, I don't lie !

That is someones truck on the launch ramp, I was standing on a dock by the launch ramp when this photo was taken, which is where I released her, had to revive her for about 10-15 min to get her strong enough but she swam off strong...

I'll be back again this weekend...

Default thanks -

Quote Originally Posted by one_leg
    Congrats on the pics in the paper Gary!
    Yeah, those photos were in the Ojai Valley News newspaper, The turners bragboard (3 weeks) and on http://www.trophybassonly.com see this link:
    http://www.trophybassonly.com/id228.htm

I am also on many other pages on this site w/hawgs from castaic lagoon...look around photo pages 42 on through about 68 or so most of those are from the lagoon !

Default Re: 15 lbder released - when it comes to fishing, I don't li

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary
    That is someones truck on the launch ramp, I was standing on a dock by the launch ramp when this photo was taken, which is where I released her, had to revive her for about 10-15 min to get her strong enough but she swam off strong...

I'll be back again this weekend...
    Maybe instead of walking around the lake and stopping to put on your jacket and such you can release her a little sooner.

Just a thought.

Thats one WHOPPER of a bass!!!!! Great catch and nice that you put that lunker back into the lake .I would of ATE IT!!!! J/K

Nice toad!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

Keep the fish in the water
    Research has shown that keeping a fish in the water dramatically increases its chances of survival. Think of it ñ after the fight of your life, say going 12 rounds in a boxing ring or running a marathon, imagine having your air cut off! That Ã*s exactly what we do when we lift fish from the water. Fish kept out of the water for more than one minute have a greatly diminished chance of survival, once a fish has been out of the water for three minutes, it has virtually no chance of survival, even if it swims away.

:shock: congratulations! what a beauty. thanks for the release also. :D

Default My PB

Yeah it's my new PB can't wait to top it....I can feel it coming on soon, haven't got any double digit LMB in the past month or so...I'm overdue !!!
    Thanks for the kind words to all, and to all..please rest assured, I have released countless trophy category bass, I do know how to handle it...no disrespect intended. :group:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast