Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: BASS! BASS!! carp

Default BASS! BASS!! carp

Another epic weekend of fishing with Baitdunkerder44 EXCEPT this time the chunkier LMs came out to play and it was WFO!!! Hula grubs, Owner shakey worms, brush hogs and zoom trick worms all in pumpkin or watermelon/red flake patterns were our baits of choice this time.

Koontaj: Sorry we missed you out there bro. Don't worry, we released them all for you to slay another day...haha!

finished the day off by having a little fun with our ultra-light set up...

Good times
    Last edited by Sh1mano; 08-23-2010 at 06:16 PM. Reason: added pic

Quote Originally Posted by Sh1mano View Post
    Another epic weekend of fishing with Baitdunkerder44 EXCEPT this time the chunkier LMs came out to play and it was WFO!!! Hula grubs, Owner shakey worms, brush hogs and zoom trick worms all in pumpkin or watermelon/red flake patterns were our baits of choice this time.

Koontaj: Sorry we missed you out there bro. Don't worry, we released them all for you to slay another day...haha!

finished the day off by having a little fun with our ultra-light set up...

Good times
    Watch it! The second pic gives up a piece of the spot...ha haaaa! At least I caught my first small mouth yesterday. I used a Chomper green watermelon red 1 out of 3...oh well. I know my skills will be greater with each cast.

Good job Sh1mano! Next stop....Lagoon. Hope it treats us as well.......

nice work on the lmb!!
    what bait were you fishing with?
    richard

Quote Originally Posted by pargo lsb View Post
    nice work on the lmb!!
    what bait were you fishing with?
    richard
    Mostly grubs and worms of different colors....some brushhogs. Watermelon with red and black flakes is my fav.