Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone wrap rods? (South Bay area)

Default Does anyone wrap rods? (South Bay area)

I have a seeker blank looks about 8.5 ft (2 piece)-- definitely a lighter ocean swimbait rod. And I was wondering if there was anyone in my area (I live in South Torrance) who could possibly wrap and throw guides on it for a good price. Also, if anyone knows of a store near me that they would recommend-- that would be great!

Thanks!

Try Just Fishing by Pete 2427 190th. in Redondo Beach. I haven't been to his shop since he was near Hermosa pier but I know he used to wrap and repair rods.

hit up MOON here on the board or call him at:
    Fisherman's Depot
    (562) 925-5200
    9832 Flower St, Bellflower, CA 90706
    Last edited by NoHo ART; 08-21-2010 at 03:40 PM.

Moon is the man for rod building, he does outstanding work.

What about Dan's? or BB

the killa Guest

Try a guy name Jason Rico, He's the captain of the City of Long Beach. JWRAP Custom Rods.. 310-561-9700

Performance Tackle in Los Alamitos. Kick *** work.

Quote Originally Posted by pupfish View Post
    Try Just Fishing by Pete 2427 190th. in Redondo Beach. I haven't been to his shop since he was near Hermosa pier but I know he used to wrap and repair rods.
    He's still there and is an expert in salt water rods. He's very imformative and I'm sure he can look at what you have.

brian

Baja Fish Gear in Lomita can put you in touch with Moon. Another option in the area is Fisherman's Supplies in Lawndale, just west of the 405 on Redondo Beach Blvd. Talk to "T", she has been wrapping rods for years and does excellent work.

Take your Rod to Mark at Performance Tackle... He does the best work around!! They are in Los Alimitos I beleive..

Pete

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast