Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Castaic Fishing Clinic / Seminar - Located at Lagoon Saturday Sept 25th 11am to 5pm

Default Castaic Fishing Clinic / Seminar - Located at Lagoon Saturday Sept 25th 11am to 5pm

Awesome deal I'll add this to my calender, Where exactly is it going to be, hopefully there allowing you to use the CSUN building in Paradise cove.

Definately show up to this, sounds like a gooood time

Quote Originally Posted by SDDave View Post
    Awesome deal I'll add this to my calender, Where exactly is it going to be, hopefully there allowing you to use the CSUN building in Paradise cove.
    I'll be located in the heart of the event allong with all the other vendors...don't quote me but I beleive it's lot #9 but I am not 100% on that yet.

Last year I did it utilizing 2 canopies in my booth and another canopy in another area with folding chairs for the seminar attendee's....

Hoep to see you and many other Fnn'rs out there..

the Castaic Days event is free of charge, just the regular parking fee's apply..

fun for the kids too....a WHOLE lot going on out there that day....

check the castaic website for a flyer for the castaic days event details !

Gary

Sounds cool! Maybe I'll go if I'm not fishing.

Gary,

I am glad to see you are sharing your fishing knowledge with others. It is through education that people become better fishermen/fisherwomen. As these new generation of fishermen get educated, I hope they realize the importance of keeping the lakes and oceans clean instead of taking it for granted and hoping others will clean their mess for them. Also, I hope they realize the importance of catch and release to preserve various species for the future generation.
    To all,
    I have fished with Gary before and if you get the chance attend his seminar. I guarantee you will learn a lot from him. He is a very knowledgeable and a successful fisherman. Just look at the forum and you will see pics of his catches.

Gary, you are an awesomely cool dude for teaching newbies and youngsters how to fish.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG0FISH View Post
    Gary, you are an awesomely cool dude for teaching newbies and youngsters how to fish.
    Thanks to both you and Radray for the kind words...

As I've grown, I realize fishing has been such a wonderfull passtime for me with such great rewards (in fishing and in life ) It's time to give back to the community and society...this will be the 2nd year I've put this on and I usually do other projects at the lake to edjucate as well...

To me, fishing isn't just about going out and catching fish nowadays, it's somehow evoking the spirit that is good about fishing....good times....conradery....honesty...

All good things, I try to encourage this as much as possible, if I can help just 1 person get on to their 1st fish....or 1st HAWG.....I'll lay down my bottom dollar that they end up sharing those things down the line to someone else....

The fishing chain begins....

good times....

Good people !

if you catch fish...that makes things all the better...

Just trying to give those things a little boost : )

Thanks there my friends...

hope to see you all out there : )

Gary

I'm there brotha ! I have weekends off now !

hey Gary let me know if you want me to stop by again this year to help out at the booth. Had a blast last year, hopefully they bring back that fishing game too lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast