Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Finally Joined

Default Finally Joined

What's goin on everyone? I've been reading threads and posts on here for over a year now. I decided it was finally time to join so I can put my two sense in and ask a few questions here and there. I fish primarily freshwater but love some saltwater whenever I can get out there (not very often). I lived in Colorado for a year but now I'm back in socal. I have always fished from shore until recently I got my hands on a very old 14' aluminum and did some major work to it. Now it's my baby and I look forward to posting reports and continuing to learn some great things from all of you here.

Welcome to the boards! Can't wait for your upcoming reports (with pics) haha. Enjoy!

Welcome! And if you like freshwater, we're having a get together next Saturday at Irvine Lake, you should come by and meet some really cool people. Check out this link: http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...or-August-28th

Welcome to the boards...

Welcome Bro!
    Get that boat up and running and start getting on some quality fish.
    Robert

Welcome to FNN!

Welcome, glad to have you on board.

Welcome to FNN!

TD