Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official NFL Thread

Kc had the place rockin last night im hopeing for 8 or 9 wins they have some young speed for sure but i think the weather played into their favor. Go chiefs

I picked the Chargers for the win in my pool . As I watched the kick off ( wind blew the football off the tee two times ) the wind was blowin hard . Then I noticed it started raining. I was thinking this is going to be a good old time football game . And KC seemed to steal the charge out of the Chargers and played a great game that had me rooting for KC the whole game . Some great plays. What really upset me was Rivers and the way he was acting. ( Kicking the football at one point ) He was not handling the pressure very well at that point and kind of melted down. Not very Pro Bro

KC will win around 5-6 games and thats being generous, they are too young, still amazed they won Monday night, they did nothing on offense. Good thing Diego had young receivers and no Jackson. Rivers is Rivers, hes a baby we all know that, melt down though? Don't think so, drop balls, fumbles, WRs and RB too young in that come back scenario.

Yea I think KC had alot of people rooting fo them last week. Hopefully my niners improve this monday night I cant wait!

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    Yea I think KC had alot of people rooting fo them last week. Hopefully my niners improve this monday night I cant wait!
    against the Saints....can you say 0-2?

TD

Kudos to the 9ers, they put up a heck of a fight on Monday night.

Being a Trojan fan I am wondering if Karma had anything to do with Bush's injury, considering he should have manned up and owned his mistake and made an apology to the university...until then screw him!

TD

Yea I kinda expected them to take out the Saints. if it wasnt for all them damn turnovers it would have been a blow out for the niners. poeple dont realize how good the niners are can u say sleep team this year?

Yea I kinda expected them to take out the Saints. if it wasnt for all them damn turnovers it would have been a blow out for the niners. poeple dont realize how good the niners are can u say sleep team this year?
    They sure are the sleeping team this year. 0-3.... So long as the niners have Alex Smith as QB they are going nowhere.

poeple dont realize how good the niners are...
    yeah they pretty much have me fooled...along with the bills, browns, lions and panthers

How bout those Rams Sunday?
    Sam "the ram" Bradford is looking pretty darn good for a rookie....

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 09-29-2010 at 02:02 AM.

Why niners why

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast