Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Fat *** ranger!!

we know how strict this lake is and we follow by the law.
    i swear, this guys has got no common sense at all.[/QUOTE]

Fishchum, I was at DVL a few days ago and talked with Kyle Chang about what you said happened. Kyle Chang said, "To ask him (you, A.K.A. Fishchum) if he was cited". So Fishchum, my question to you is were you cited?

Fishchum, What were you cited for?

This is kinda weird.. story isnt adding up to me.

DFG wardens will usually watch you from afar with binoculars, and THEN strike.

I dont think you're being totally honest, fishchum.. But let's face it.. few people are. Its just human nature.

I really dont want you to think I'm ripping you, I'm just using my logic, and if I'm wrong, I totally apologize in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by seance View Post
    So Fishchum, my question to you is were you cited?

This thread took an interesting turn.

Next time get a GOOD rod with a GOOD warranty and call it a day... lol

WE WERE NOT CITED FOR ANYTHING, the ******le took off with the smile on his face and that that day.

we went to the lake last saturday and this time i ride on my friend new skeeter and he saw us and this time he didn't stop by, i gues he remember my buddy, if he did stop by, i'm sure he'll get ear full from him.

Default Prick

Good dude? Sounds like a prick to me.

Quote Originally Posted by seance View Post
    we know how strict this lake is and we follow by the law.
    i swear, this guys has got no common sense at all.

Fishchum, I was at DVL a few days ago and talked with Kyle Chang about what you said happened. Kyle Chang said, "To ask him (you, A.K.A. Fishchum) if he was cited". So Fishchum, my question to you is were you cited?
    Quote Originally Posted by fishchum View Post
    WE WERE NOT CITED FOR ANYTHING, the ******le took off with the smile on his face and that that day.

we went to the lake last saturday and this time i ride on my friend new skeeter and he saw us and this time he didn't stop by, i gues he remember my buddy, if he did stop by, i'm sure he'll get ear full from him.
    seance - don't leave us hanging. What did Kyle say? Did he cite him for something?
    Last edited by Fish Dog; 09-15-2010 at 10:34 PM.

Suck it up stop crying! You looked Suspec! You should have been in Cuffs talking that way to him! Stop buying Walmart Rods!

Quote Originally Posted by fishchum View Post
    i'm not a racial person. my buddy and i are in our 40's and we have friends that are different enthencity.
    i just wish this guy has some common sense and manner on handling things.
    just becuase he has a badge doesn't give him the right to do what he did.
    the thing that really piss my off was this guy was laughing and smiling at us thru the hole time and the remark about water in our boat.

i'm just letting out some steams guys.
    He probably was a battered child and has to take it out on other with the little power he has. The pole things is really uncalled for.

As for race, Im with you homie. People overdue the race issue, everyone is racist. Man! people within their own race are racist because they change accomodate or assimulate into another race/culture. I have good friends that are Philippine and they tell me their own people discard them because they are to Amercianized. I personally was taught to go by the individual and not by how they look or speak. I do say racist remarks from time to time....Im just real to myself...fakers...I heard some you guys.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast