Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat *** ranger!!

Quote Originally Posted by dfisher View Post
    damn that sucks but whats with the chinese comment?
    x2

Fishchum I know you are frustrated by what the warden did, but next time please leave any mentioning of race out of it. Thank you.

they should know it's ilegal to used live bait and it's very unsportman like.
    we were there saturday out in the middle of the lake at the west end and we were trolling for stipers using swimbait and we did see alot of boat hanging out over there becuase of the boiling large mouth bass.
    manage to catch 1 striper around 4lb.

2 weeks ago he bust one of the rental boat for empty beer cans as they were turning there boats in.

we live in Hemet and about less 5 miles andhave been fishing this lake at least 10 times a year and we will still be going there again soon but this time we are not going to let him do that to us again. i know my friend and i won't hold our breath this time around.
    his boss told us to give him a call if this happen again.

Last month when we went to DVL the ranger was a prick. Where is the guy's authorization for a warrantless search? Did we sign something with the entry fee that allows a search without probable cause?

hahahahahaha....whine whine whine....it's a private lake. if you don't like how it's ran go else where

you know that funny, i didn't think about that.
    but i'm sure there is a stipulation some where in hand book. and game warden are almost like police.

looking for ways to bust someone.

he search every boat that out there. right after he left us bailing water out of the boat, he was heading to another boat at the south-west end of the lake and he was in there boat looking around.

i know kyle personally and the guys a way cool dude. in fact most fish and game guys are. they are lving the dream by working in that position. believe me they would rather talk fishing and recreation than issue citations. he's just doing his job by upholding the fish and game rules. its unfortunate what happened to you but there has been an increasing number of anglers on dvl right now using live bait. many in fact have been trolling the live. there were some anglers caught last week and until it stops, fish and game will be out there in full force. as the saying goes a few bad eggs will ruin the bunch. a lot of guys think that as long as they lay low they'll be able to use live. i hear it everyday at the tackle store guys finding ways to do it. and before this gets out of hand, im not saying you or your buddy were doin this. for all i know you were trolling scroungers or whatever.

keep the bashing to a mininum as all he was doing was doing his job. what if you were in his position? how would you go about trying to find the guilty parties without going boat to boat and requesting to check livewells? itd be next to impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by fishchum View Post
    MY BUDDY GOT THIS 12' ALUMINUM BOAT THAT REALLY HEAVEY WITH HIS MERCURY 15HP OUTBOARD AND BESIDE THAT HE GOT 2 BATTERIES IN FRONT AND THAT NOT THE WORST OF IT, HE ABOUT 200LB+ AND ME AT 165LBS, WE HAD ABOUT 1/2 A FOOT UPBOVE WATER WHICH WAS OK.

Seriously, sounds like you were close to exceeding the weight capacity of your boat.

However, based solely on your report, it does sounds like Ranger Kyle needs a refresher on basic seamanship. I have no problem with aggressive enforcement, but there is no need to act like this is a USCG drug interdiction op.

On a more positive note, it's good to see they are stepping up patrols. Could be the reason why we haven't gotten any S.A. reports lately....

....oh and one more thing - for all you guys calling fishchum out on the racial remarks, how come no one said anything about the fat comments? Huh?!?

cause being fat is an option. I am getting there. The older you get the fatter... Beer does a body good..

but I don't have a fat ***.
    Last edited by dfisher; 08-17-2010 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Magnone View Post
    i know kyle personally and the guys a way cool dude. in fact most fish and game guys are. they are lving the dream by working in that position. believe me they would rather talk fishing and recreation than issue citations. he's just doing his job by upholding the fish and game rules. its unfortunate what happened to you but there has been an increasing number of anglers on dvl right now using live bait. many in fact have been trolling the live. there were some anglers caught last week and until it stops, fish and game will be out there in full force. as the saying goes a few bad eggs will ruin the bunch. a lot of guys think that as long as they lay low they'll be able to use live. i hear it everyday at the tackle store guys finding ways to do it. and before this gets out of hand, im not saying you or your buddy were doin this. for all i know you were trolling scroungers or whatever.

keep the bashing to a mininum as all he was doing was doing his job. what if you were in his position? how would you go about trying to find the guilty parties without going boat to boat and requesting to check livewells? itd be next to impossible.
    so your saying its ok to step on and brake his rod,and say oops.and dont apoligize,you have to take his badgs number down and have to talk to his boss.he's not saying anything about the guy doing his job.its the way he broke his rod and tried to get on hid boat with out knowing the weight limit.

i wasnt responding to the initial topic but rather a following post. based soley on the first post, if i were in kyles position i would have said sorry if i broke a rod etc. that just comes with being a respectable person. if it wasnt in fact said, thats just inconsiderate. if there was in fact a problem, then i completely understand going to his supervisor. my post was trying to shed light on the reason for DFG working boat to boat in full force. thats it bud.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast