Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fat *** ranger!!

damn! that's some b.s!

damn dude you're pretty irate.

Shut up johnny,,,,,,lol,,,,if you were on the boat or alex you would have went to jail,,,lol,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Shut up johnny,,,,,,lol,,,,if you were on the boat or alex you would have went to jail,,,lol,,,,,,,,,
    .dont know what the hell ur talkin about.......and alex what about him?make sense when u comment..

To be honest I would have just laughed my *** off at him. And I'd rub it in.

I'd be like "Damn dude, even my car door didnt snap that rod.. eat some goddamn vegetables.."

There are Video Cameras all over DVL..
    Big brother is watching all the time, even at night!!!

To roll up on you like that and board your boat (very unusual)..
    There was a reason, probably a very good reason..

Ill be on Kyle's (& big brothers) side on this one, sorry...........!!!

There are 2 sides to every story!!!!

Calling people racial names when you write in ESL style makes no sense at all to me either??!!!!!!!!

i'm not a racial person. my buddy and i are in our 40's and we have friends that are different enthencity.
    i just wish this guy has some common sense and manner on handling things.
    just becuase he has a badge doesn't give him the right to do what he did.
    the thing that really piss my off was this guy was laughing and smiling at us thru the hole time and the remark about water in our boat.

i'm just letting out some steams guys.

hahahahahaha

Glad to see he actually got out of his truck this time. Usually he's parked at the launch ramp; not much patrolling he can do while parked.

I've never heard of a DFG warden boarding a small tin can. Usually they'll pull right next to it, but never board it.

(On a related note, I hope the marina gave the DFG guy the CF#s of the douche that was fishing live bluegill 2 Fridays ago and almost started a fight with another boater that called him on it.)

F@#$ that ranger he is a lazy half-@$$ P.O.S. Suprised he got out of the A.C. in his ride to actually get into a boat. Of course when he does he brings the donkey out hard. I also was yelling at those tards fishing live bluegill by the water tower. Didn't start a fight with them just let them know they weren't stealth as they thought they were.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast