Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lake Los Serranos in Chino

Default Lake Los Serranos in Chino

Anyone fish that place? I was looking up Turners Chino and saw the lake on the map

I believe that lake was where the old state record Bluegill was caught. And yes naturally it's closed to the public. I think it might be part of a private gated community. You know what Mr. Borohachi? Why don't you just go out there and check it out? Bring a rod and some bass lures and go ahead and climb that fence and try out the fishing. Then post your report here......

It is private and the last I heard security is very tight.
    Big Bluegill and bass
    good luck

my buddy used to be a Sheriff in Chino Hills he got us into that place. Private like the guys above said. But he got us in and we fished it for a few hours at night with him. We pulled out quite a few bass. Biggest one was maybe 3lbs.

lake is off the hook its a retirement moblie home park you have to be w a current resident that live there so roam the neighbor hood like i did one day and find an old guy to talk to and fish while you walk its great

6. Default

Not the most intense fence I've ever seen. Nothing against it, just sayin'. ;)

that'll keep the ninjas out lol

lololololololololololololol oh man nice fence... i think ima use my rod to pole vault it

Lake sucks lots of skinny largies

Dude ...I am 295 lbs...I can just run through it...hahaha