Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Santa Barbara Coast with Exfactor on Sunday 8/8. A Nice Change of Pace.

good job you guys!!! conditions like that mikey
    its on for me..lol, congrats to wingnut for his
    personal best i think....and for a good variety
    of fish,,,

cm

Great seeing your reports back on the board Arthur, keep'em coming buddy!

Thank you for sharing the poem, very very well done.

TD

Great report and pic's Arthur! Such a nice variety of fish. You can't beat fishing on a pb with some good friends! And that is one well written and moving poem!

Arthur, thanks for sharing the rail with me, and trying some new ways. You will get your 40, if you keep at it. No comebacks on the fish id? Think thats a first on this site. And I don't have a clue myself. Might have to build you a Wingnut special big hali rod. Wonder how hard a pug weave would be. Mikey

Very nice poem Arthur! Santa Fe Eric, look out! Man, you really did a nice job on that poem-Def from the\heart. Nice job getting out and getting on em- You haibut killer you! Thanks for the package in the mail bro.

GM<><

You know i'm not a emotional kinda guy but that poem made me a little choked up art. Well done man, very moving.
    Beautiful halibut you guy got there, enjoy the good eats. Love to go out there myself but hate getting seasick.

Yeah, had a lump in my throat reading that poem too. That's some talented writing right there buddy. But then, you are a man with many talents Arthur. Mr. Exfactor, thanks for taking care of our SWAT leader, very cool of you. I heard that Bones is afraid of seasickness and haven't come out with you guys yet. Next time, just keep in mind that I don't get seasick at all. Nice variety of catch and a fine Hali too. Good to see you getting back out there again Arthur. Hope you can make it out this weekend to Palm Springs and hang with the family, I'll treat ya to a round of golf.
    Last edited by blackwater; 08-10-2010 at 12:04 AM. Reason: spelling.

Awesome report as usual Arthur... Glad your getting out there. One thing about fishing is enjoying the relaxing
    part of it too. Catching ><> is a bonus. Brilliant poem.
    Mahaloz for sharing bruddah.
    ~Danny

Bones,

Very well said Mike.

Arthur,

Glad to see that you found your way back to the water Arthur. With Exfactor helping you to lead the way it looks like you were in good hands. Well done guys. Also must say the poem was awesome. You are truely an inspiration to all others my friend.

Jerryg
    Last edited by jerryG; 08-10-2010 at 01:42 AM.

Hi Wingnut,

Nice job there buddy !! Wow .... Awesome rocket launcher rod-holders !! :) Great pics too!!

JapanRon

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast