Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Santa Barbara Coast with Exfactor on Sunday 8/8. A Nice Change of Pace.

Quote Originally Posted by nessie hunter View Post
    any one thats been reading the papers the last few days has probably read about that flight attendant, that got on the pa chewed out the passengers and then took 2 beers and opened the chute and left the plane??

Well they are calling him "wing nut" !!!! Cracked me up !!! Rotflmao

couldnt resist art... Lol

:lol::lol:

Default Wingnut's response...

ifishtoolittle wrote:
    Nice job on the Hali's Wingnut. BTW the little flatfish is a SANDDAB!!! Those little guys are super aggressive as you can clearly tell. Oh, and thank you for sharing that beautiful poem.

-IF2L

We caught a bunch of those little guys... some of them look different from each other. Here are two that don't look exactly alike... one of these a Halibut? Calling professor BSP... Marc, are you out there?!? LOL

Last edited by Wingnut; 08-11-2010 at 10:39 PM.

WN,
    "HE'S BAAACK!!!" So Glad to see your smiling face and your xlnt reports my friend.
    That is one sweet ride exfactor . Glad you are getting back into the fishing mode and that your Heart is healing too. Loved the heartfelt poem, definitely brought a tear to my eye, I still think about Dana alot too, I know he was smiling when you finished that poem. Dana is definitely smiling knowing that your back at hunting Hali's also. Glad you Gents had an xlnt day out on the water, definitely looked like a killer of a good time. Keep the reports coming , take care and talk to ya soon.

NG

Oh goody... you've really got a tough one for me this time Arthur. The top guy is a sanddab (the eyes are more bulbous than a halibut's), and the small guy is in fact a baby halibut. I'm pretty certain that's are right, but it's hard since they are both so small. For future reference, you can stick your finger in the mouth to be sure!

the second one looks a little like a fantail sole to me.

Mikey leads the life! Always so relaxed! Glad to se you took up the offer to get out on the boat that he promised way back a few months ago but I thought it was to get after the Salmon!

Oh Well some Big Arse Sand Dabs in not a bad day on the water!

The first little guy is Definitly a Halibut! As for the second I vote one of the many sole species!

Wow, nice fish guys!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234