Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: Fishing challenge offer

Quote Originally Posted by FishingNEWBIE82 View Post
    SUP FNN,

This is regarding a few fishing challenges i received a few wks ago. Apologize been busy @ work these few wks. So i apologize for not getting back to you guys. However, if you guys are still willing to walk da walk from all that talkin, i have a challenge...

We fishing for setups. No money involved for da broke one's, just fishing gear. (no cheap walmart drop shot rods/reels either). I have an 7' inshore seeker rod with a shimano curado (saltwater series) that we can fish for. If you have something within da similar price range or CASH monies, send me a message. We can fish either in da harbor, open party trip. etc. Live bait, plastics, lures, irons. etc. Target fish: you name it!!!!

IF youre acting like you forgot who im speaking to..................... danny300, smokehound, fish4keeps, fish, lightningrod, dock rat,, xjdesertfox, big game james hunter

Heaviest game fish will win.

"There is certainly something in angling that tends to produce a serenity of the mind. ~Washington Irving
    I don't fish ocean....but i'm still more than willing to school your arse @ da Mount. But your going to have to put up your Kmart Special + some cash to even out value difference. Because I'll be using my Steez FleXLite Cast Rod with a Shimano Calais reel.

No forgeting your password again for another month.

Quote Originally Posted by elevated View Post
    this is never going to end. Btw not challenging anyone...lol...just in case this is misinterpreted like xjd was. Lol
    oh its on!!! I will own youuuuu. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Nessie Hunter View Post
    Great REPORT ???

Cant find the right forum to post in, how the heck are you going to find any fish???
    I was thinking the same thing Frank.....LOL
    Guess you have to be around for a while before you figure out that the "Rendezvous" section is the appropiate place for this type of challenge but it's all good.......I get a big kick out of these young bucks with all of their fishy testosterone spilling into to report forums.

Good Luck BOYZ!!!

hahahahahaha...you serious? dude you just named some heavy hitters and you came out of no where? man if your that confident then just put your setup against my shakespere or my other cheap *** poles i catch fish with...your gonna win anyways right...

btw: leave the bucket at home, no need to take fish or even worst ask for my catches..
    never swim with the big fish hommie, stay in the small school of guppies you run with..

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    I don't fish ocean....but i'm still more than willing to school your arse @ da Mount. But your going to have to put up your Kmart Special + some cash to even out value difference. Because I'll be using my Steez FleXLite Cast Rod with a Shimano Calais reel.

No forgeting your password again for another month.
    god damn, ownage.

danny: 1
    fishingnewbie: 0

Ninja fishing= fishing under cover of darkness in often illegal areas, or areas closed for the night.

example= Fishing on a private dock at night, wearing dark clothing to conceal self.. = Ninja fishing

Maybe he thinks ninja fishing is fishing without a license.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    I don't fish ocean...
    You need tot get out to the harbor bro. It's pretty cool fishing around the docks and watching the "heathers" pass by.

Quote Originally Posted by smokinflies View Post
    You need tot get out to the harbor bro. It's pretty cool fishing around the docks and watching the "heathers" pass by.
    x2
    danny likes looking at dudes running through fairmont...lol

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    x2
    danny likes looking at dudes running through fairmont...lol

By the rose garden??

Why dont we just have a ninja eating contest?? I'll put up my best silverware against yours. Winner takes all

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast