Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Show off your rod/reel thread

thats very cool devildog,much props to you.and thank you and welcome home to all vets.

to lazy to post pics, but i have for freshwater bass baitcasting set-ups 4 shimano cumara rods, 3 crucial rods, 1 loomis rod, a full set of shimano clarus baitcasting rods for any back ups needed with a total of 6 of them..... reels include 4 shimano curado e7's, 2 shimano chronarch 50 mg's, 2 shimano calcuttas for the big swimbaits, 2 shimano citcas, 1 shimano scorpion, 1 older curado 200dhs.... id rather not get into the spinning set-ups, it could be grounds for divorce if my wife see this post... lol

This is by far my favorite setup. Custom wrapped G.Loomis blank by Moon. Carbon fiber reel seat and titanium guides. Paired with Stella FD.

Here's my lineup

Here's a few of my JDM rods, Jackall Poison Heritage.

Here is my newest Jackall Stick, Super Inch Wacky, UL bass setup with 5 lb test

Quote Originally Posted by 2jackedLUNGS View Post
    This is by far my favorite setup. Custom wrapped G.Loomis blank by Moon. Carbon fiber reel seat and titanium guides. Paired with Stella FD.

moon does some good shart.he wrapped my two on the first page.im gonna head over there monday for my third one wrapped.

There's definately some nice gear in this thread. I'm just getting started with my "Tackle Whoring"

Nothing custom yet... Just a Phenix x-12 paired with a calcutta 151 and a Crucial rod with a reel not worth mentioning.

edit: All of which I've bought through our forums.. Thanks guys :P
    Last edited by Swank909; 08-07-2010 at 04:51 PM.

Your pops rod is so cool. I seen that So. Vietnam flag on it and recognized instantly....IT WAS THE ARMY FOR ME AT THAT TIME AND WILL NEVER FORGET.

Quote Originally Posted by dixoncider View Post
    Hahaha! I was waiting for that.

Those were the hot rods in the kiddy rod tourney....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast