Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote for castaic lake - $100,000 grant!

Default Vote for castaic lake - $100,000 grant!

Anglers - I just received this email from a Castaic Lake superintendent. Please see the email below. Please click the link and vote AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE. Thanks!

Hello Everyone,

Coca Cola is running a Support America’s Parks campaign. The park with the most votes has the opportunity to win a $100,000 grant

“For over 40 years, Coca-Cola has supported America 's national parks. Through our support of individual parks and the National Park Foundation, we've helped maintain and rebuild 260 miles of trails so families can be active together while enjoying the great outdoors. In the last 4 years we've donated over 4 million dollars to national parks for restoration and renovation.

To demonstrate our commitment to our parks we’re encouraging all families to come out and play this summer. You can also help support America ’s parks by simply voting for your favorite. The national or state park with the most votes will receive a $100,000 grant from Coca-Cola. Vote as many times as you like from 7/29 to 8/31.”

Follow this link to vote for Castaic Lake as your favorite park. Enter 91384 as zip code and voting is easy. We started with 23 votes yesterday and now we are up to 861 votes. If everyone on the email list votes 5 times today we will become the 2nd best Park in the State.

http://www.livepositively.com/americasparks

handled it. FISH ON

I just did it...see you at Castaic Steve.

Castaic got my vote.

the place in the lead right now has over 100,000 votes. castaic has 1,000. good luck.

we are 3rd in CA under yosemite, and sequoia, then castaic lol

right on

Quote Originally Posted by xjdesertfox View Post
    the place in the lead right now has over 100,000 votes. castaic has 1,000. good luck.
    Thanks captain positive!

I'll jump in and help out here and Vote, I just hope they'd use $ wisely, we don't need another road that goes nowhere or other swing set in the playground,
    I'd Like to see a fish scale and cleaning station, Any votes for a 5 sink cleaning station?

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSteve View Post
    Thanks captain positive!
    puahahahahahahaha

I cast my votes !!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast