Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Goin' Back To Panguitch

Default Goin' Back To Panguitch

My buddy took my advice and is heading to Panguitch in 2weeks for his family vacation. I will be joining them for a couple days and will have more incredible pics to post.

Nobody ever leaves Utah without a ton of fish !!!!

My friends arrived at Panguitch today and after settling into their cabin....my buddy Steve decided to wet a line and caught 5 (4 Cutts and a Bow) in 45 minutes.
    I'm leaving in a day and a half for 2 days on the lake. Can't wait to return to trout heaven.

good here that fish are starting to bite there i was there wed. and caucht 2 tiger trout that was in the slot so how to relase them .

The fishing was definitely slower that it was in June...but all in all...it was still very good.
    Cutts and Bows...pics to follow.

Better late than never.

As I said, it was much slower than it was in June, and the fish were somewhat smaller, but with kids on the trip, we didn't hit it that hard. But everybody caught fish...and that's what counts.

It was about 50 50 troll to still fishing. All Cutties were caught trolling (all but 2 by me...yeah...I'm boasting) But I am familiar with the lake and it was my friends first time there.

Next year I'm going to hit Flaming Gorge and Bear Lake.

I don't know what the heIl happened to the photos. I wish this website would make it easier to post pics. You know...like just right click...copy...and paste.

Quote Originally Posted by utahduckhunter View Post
    good here that fish are starting to bite there i was there wed. and caucht 2 tiger trout that was in the slot so how to relase them .
    I've yet to land a Tiger.
    They are very elusive.

I have yet to make it up there. Some day. My budy just got back from that area about a week and a half ago but he was fishing rivers and streams and said that the water was like mud due to the recent thunder storms. Sounds like it was a good trip though. Congats

Quote Originally Posted by simijab View Post
    I have yet to make it up there. Some day. My budy just got back from that area about a week and a half ago but he was fishing rivers and streams and said that the water was like mud due to the recent thunder storms. Sounds like it was a good trip though. Congats
    Thanks Simi...it was a good trip.
    I will definitely make it back there a few times in the years to come.