Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: San ant sat-sun there was some blood

Good going out there Bob!! I cant wait to get back up there, I need one of those DD's...lol

way ta roll Bob, those fish were lockjawed from hell that day.....

sweet job on prying a few of their mouths open (please....no PUN !)

it was great seeing you feller's out there and flashing you a BA (hope you are not traumatized for life !)

Ha ha ha ha

Sorry we didn't hang out to shoot the bull a little more but as tough as the bite was, I was staying on top of the effort to try and get my crew on some feesh.

Very nice fish Bob....saweeet !

LIKE DA Blood !

woooo-hoo...

Way ta roll !

Ohhhhhhh-Yeah !
    Gary

Great fishing with you again Bob, it has been too long. Too bad the Stripers were on lockdown but we'll get them next time. The playhouse will be open and ready for customers. Always a pleasure fishing with you and Wingnut.

Here are some pix of our day.

We caught a bunch of these scrappy fighters.

We found Arthur a few times standing still and staring out at the water. Not responding when we call him. No doubt what or who was on his mind.

Wingnut brought the secret weapon, an ultra rare yellow BH courtesy of Mikey "Exfaxtor".

Bald Eagle, so cool!

Sounds like a solid day out there guys! I know whenever open up a TO report there's going to be solid fish, especially when Wingnut and Blackwater are there. DD stripers are nice fish. Thanks for the pictures and can't wait for the next one.

Bob, always fun fishing with you under any conditions... we'll make them pay next time!
    Phuong, you're lucky we didn't see many boils...
    Bob and I think that you ate a muffin behind our backs before we caught the first fish and jinxed our trip. LOL

Hey Bob, nice fish, sorry there was'nt more but good quality anyway !!!!!!! It was good seeing you guys out there, just wish we had more time to visit. Until next time, John

No matter the conditions SA Serial Killer still posts up some sweet numbers......
    Congrats SK and crew : )
    Keep and eye out for the Serial Killer in your fish'n hood folks! He's constantly on the stalk!!!
    WN glad to see your back into the fish'n mood a lil again.

NG

AFTER A WEEK OF TERRORIZING THE SEIRRA TROUT ITS TIME FOR MORE SAN ANT STRIPEY BLOOD,,,,,,,,,,S/K,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,

Tough times for you guys! Not the normal Slay but still looks like good times on the water!

Phoung! You look so excited about that large mouth!

I hear your thoughts in the pick with Arthur staring out onto the waters!

I would almost put the swimbait in the "Top Water" category if it was reeled really fast! Next trip I expect to see Arthur break out the Superman pole!

You are the King Stripper PIMP. I need to save my change and go out on one of your trips. I know its worth it.

Its sad that it is hard on me to rent a boat period. I wish I had more fishing friend, the ones that I do have are stingy and want to fish on shore....Sad. I told them about the fishing service and their like...FUQ%!$! thats expensive....Sad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12