Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket on bouy line

Default Ticket on bouy line

Today the Sheriff anounced that any boat touching the bouy line will be cited. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT TIED TO IT!!!.
    When I was on the main ramp preparing to go home, a boater told me he and two other boaters were cited.
    Save yourself some money: DON'T TOUCH TO THE BOUY LINE.
    Watch the wind. It can push the bouy line to come in contact with you.
    Be safe don't give anyone a reason to give you a ticket.

cutbait Guest

Did Trailblazer ruin for everybody again?

How was the fishing?

thanks for the info...I saw them writing down CF numbers on Friday..

Man this is a bummer..

Quote Originally Posted by dixoncider View Post
    thanks for the info...I saw them writing down CF numbers on Friday..
    they do that to keep track of the warnings they give,
    and on next run around if your still in "violation" they ticket you....

The sheriff was Not giving any warnings---Just tickets.
    The fishing was excellent on Saturday.

Just like Pyramid, the Boys love there Bouys, to bad they can't spend more time targeting the lake lice...

Castaic Lake "lifegaurds", sherrifs, and other "law enforcers" can blow me....leave the god dam fisherman alone and get after the people who are a real threat with their drinking and boating.

So many people get away with drunk boating at Castaic it's not even funny. The so called "sherrifs" don't even have the slightest effen clue. Too busy worrying about all the wrong things. Don' tie to the bouyline?! Don't even touch it?!? What kind of BS is that?!? Show me ONE, just ONE time someone was in danger or a threat for TOUCHING the bouy line.

Ah man, California just keeps getting Yuppier and Yuppier....EFF THIS STATE!

Congrats on finding the larger units out there L,B,,,,,,,,,All ours were schoolie size.

Would have enjoy,d fishing that last spot with you guys but we just didnt have enough ankr rope to hold us over there.

AGAIN,,,CONGRATS!!!

TRAIL BLAZER

it's because that line is used by the water district and is supplied by the water district and boats cause the line to break and then they have to fix and repair it. So this is a easy way for them to get money to pay for it i guess lol.

They are making it no fun to fish castaic recently with the new shift to the sheriffs department. Way more nazi on the lake can't do anything anymore feels like. I have steered clear of castaic lagoon because of the new rules and regulations.

Next week will be my first time at Castaic.
    Where exactly is the bouy line and Elizabeth's Canyon?

Last edited by bonestock; 08-02-2010 at 05:03 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast