Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ticket on bouy line

Default Bouy line

There is no bouy line at Elizabeth Canyon.
    Elizabeth Canton is at the end of the fish arn. The fish arm is on the right (east) of the main ramp.

Government in need of money: Give tickets to the innocents and the guilty
    Governement that have too much money: Give tickets to the innocents and the guilty
    Most of the time they give tickets to the innocent

Quote Originally Posted by klymons View Post
    Do you know why they are busy emptying out all the jails? Kicking loose all the serial killers, gangbangers and pedophiles? Simple, they have to have more room for the more serious criminals--those hardened thugs who would dare even accidentally touch the buoy line at Castaic! I mean this is a Major Felony! So if you see a patrol boat pass by emblazoned with swastikas, just give it a Nazi salute and a hearty "Sig Heil!"
    WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Lopez View Post
    I have steered clear of castaic lagoon because of the new rules and regulations.
    What?? what new rules and regulations are you talking about Ray? I wondered why I haven't seen you or any posts from you..
    Last edited by Fire Ball; 08-08-2010 at 11:21 PM.

Yea, what new regs?

Castaic lakes has two problems right now. The shore fisherman littering EVERYWHERE and the all the a-holes
    water skiing or power boating. I'v been fishing castaic for years have seen things get worse ever year. The place is a garbage dump. As far as I can tell I'm the only person who go's by the old saying " Take only pictures. Leave only foot prints". I hike way off the beaten path and used to have a great spot almost to myself. Well I got spotted one to many times and now my spot is littered with garbage. I used to take the random cans or chipbags Id find out with me but now the problem has become overwhelming. I dont understand why people can pack this stuff in but cant pack it out. Its much lighter when it is empty. People have 0% respect for the lake and the other people who us it.

The recreational boaters ar worse. In my opinon at least half of them are drunk. How did I come up with this number? Simple observation "that and Im no stranger to drinkers"! These guys come in on my spot and beach themselves right next to me. Now I know its thier right but its only 10:45am and thier not geting out of the boat. Its nap time! But you'd be tired to if you had started drinking at 8am. I'v seen 5 beached boats side by side with not a single person on the beach. Don't they know they can passout drunk in thier boat without ever leaving the driveway.

Then there are the people who get on the lake...imedeatly seek out a beach...and then park there boat to spend all day swiming and laying in the sun.WTF! First of all swiming in the upper lake is not allowed. Your allowed to fall in the water. Not swim in it. Second we live in California. Most of us are just as close to the ocean as we are to a lake. So some one please tell me why any sane man on gods green earth would choose to go out of there way to beach themselves at a garbage dump like Castaic when the the Pasific ocean and the whole California coast is a stones throw away. WTF! Maybe they have never been to the beach and don't know it's there. Maybe they are afraid of sharks. Maybe I dont care because I f'ing hate these people. They must be stupid. Thats the only logical conclusion. Its also aparent that no boat has a trash can on board so you have to throw everything in the water.

In coclusion all I have to say is this. WE ARE ALL DOOMED AND NOBODY IS GOING TO DO A DAMED THING TO STOP IT. Hope you injoyed the good old days cuz they are gone for good. See you all in Hell aka California 10 years from now.

P.S. F the Seadew boats.

P.P.S. What new goon regulations. I'd like to know before I get myself in trouble.
    Last edited by Shore Stalker; 08-09-2010 at 12:28 PM. Reason: It hurt my eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Shore Stalker View Post
    Castaic lakes has two problems right now. The shore fisherman littering EVERYWHERE and the all the a-holes
    water skiing or power boating. I'v been fishing castaic for years have seen things get worse ever year. The place is a garbage dump. As far as I can tell I'm the only person who go's by the old saying " Take only pictures. Leave only foot prints". I hike way off the beaten path and used to have a great spot almost to myself. Well I got spotted one to many times and now my spot is littered with garbage. I used to take the random cans or chipbags Id find out with me but now the problem has become overwhelming. I dont understand why people can pack this stuff in but cant pack it out. Its much lighter when it is empty. People have 0% respect for the lake and the other people who us it.

The recreational boaters ar worse. In my opinon at least half of them are drunk. How did I come up with this number? Simple observation "that and Im no stranger to drinkers"! These guys come in on my spot and beach themselves right next to me. Now I know its thier right but its only 10:45am and thier not geting out of the boat. Its nap time! But you'd be tired to if you had started drinking at 8am. I'v seen 5 beached boats side by side with not a single person on the beach. Don't they know they can passout drunk in thier boat without ever leaving the driveway.

Then there are the people who get on the lake...imedeatly seek out a beach...and then park there boat to spend all day swiming and laying in the sun.WTF! First of all swiming in the upper lake is not allowed. Your allowed to fall in the water. Not swim in it. Second we live in California. Most of us are just as close to the ocean as we are to a lake. So some one please tell me why any sane man on gods green earth would choose to go out of there way to beach themselves at a garbage dump like Castaic when the the Pasific ocean and the whole California coast is a stones throw away. WTF! Maybe they have never been to the beach and don't know it's there. Maybe they are afraid of sharks. Maybe I dont care because I f'ing hate these people. They must be stupid. Thats the only logical conclusion. Its also aparent that no boat has a trash can on board so you have to throw everything in the water.

In coclusion all I have to say is this. WE ARE ALL DOOMED AND NOBODY IS GOING TO DO A DAMED THING TO STOP IT. Hope you injoyed the good old days cuz they are gone for good. See you all in Hell aka California 10 years from now.

P.S. F the Seadew boats.

P.P.S. What new goon regulations. I'd like to know before I get myself in trouble.
    You are 100% right. I hate those drunkers in the lake. They pay no respect to anyone.

LOL. Like there's no drunk fisherman on the lakes. There's idiots in all walks of life. There is definitely no shortage of idiots everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by yolo View Post
    LOL. Like there's no drunk fisherman on the lakes. There's idiots in all walks of life. There is definitely no shortage of idiots everywhere.
    Yup Yolo everywhere, come visit the Wood on a weekend!

I think the deal on go to the beach instead is quite funny Shore Stalker, have ya been to the beach on the weekend? They are there also. Welcome to the new California, I sure miss the old California.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234