Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lake perris 7-29-2010

Default lake perris 7-28-2010

Got to fish lake perris yesterday for a couple of hours from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. The lmb were active I got 6 in two hours and missed three. Nothing big they ranged from 12 to 16 inchs. One caught on a kastmaster, two caught on a popper, one caught on a jerkbait and two on the drop shot.
    Last edited by LASTCAST; 07-29-2010 at 02:29 PM.

right on bro...been hittin up in the morning...maybe i need to go in the pm....sounds good.thanks for the report

I just left there. Fished from 1:00 pm to 3:30pm. I only caught 3 and one of them was a super dink....lol....here you go...enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phone pics 005.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	24642   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phone pics 006.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	24641   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phone pics 004.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	24640  

wait wait, you paid $10 to fish for 2 and a half hours? I woulda come :/

I have a Poppy Pass that I buy every year. I usually don't fish Perris in the Summer because of the heat and all the people but I did a job in San Diego so I hit up on the way back. Perris is my stomping ground...I have fished it from shore for about 15 years now. I will hit you up next time Tree....PM me your number so that I can call you when I go again. I am going to Havasu this weekend for some smallies...woo hoo.

bassgrabber1... How's the moss fishing from shore right now? I'll bet it's pretty bad. I have not fished there for about 3 weeks or so and it was getting bad then, but I go out in a float tube and can get out into deeper water and avoid it.

There isn't so much moss at the boat ramps but when you cast out about 50 feet or so, you are in the under water grass. That's where you can lose you rig if you don't tie a good knot.

Good job getting on the fish. Evening time is always the right time to fish Perris during the summer. I still remember the time when my buddy and I would go there at 8p.m. and fish 'til 6a.m. Good times.

wow..your allowed to fish perris all night... is that the backside through bernasconi rd.

thanks for the report, keep it up..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast