Went to Green Valley Lake with my friend B-Nard. Got to the Lake at 5:00am. People were already at the hot spots near the dam. Fished on the West Shore. Got alot of bites but no fish. I found it interesting that when getting a bite on a NC and no fish, no teeth marks were found on the NC. I suspect that the fish might be hitting my red bead that i had on my rig. I then switched to using a salmon egg with PB to make it sloat and immediately got a hit. But no fish again. I finally caught one small crappie and two small trout one on NC with garlic dip and one on Salmon Peach PB. Saw ALOT of big trout (2-8 lbs) swimming by the shoreline. The hot ticket was using Mustard. No not the yellow stuff but using a large mustard hook or trout teaser. A guy next to me was snagging the big fish (a couple of 6lbs). Not my cup of tea but to each is own. I'm guessing that Sunday was probably a better fishing day since it was cooler. I'm would definately go back and fish Green Valley. When i come back i would use salmon eggs with no bead and a mellow or bobber to make it float. B-Nard didnt do so well. He only got one hit with no fish.