Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post
    lets do this,this time you come to cirvellos over here in lakewood,what do you think.
    Sounds good, look forward to meeting you and watching my hapless Rams put the beatdown on your kittys!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Sounds good, look forward to meeting you and watching my hapless Rams put the beatdown on your kittys!

TD
    one of my good buddies from work is a lamb fan also .we went there last year and had a good ol time,except the part where my lions lost.

From what I read today Brett may want more than his 13 Million contract pays for this year . Kind of sucks pulling that crap. Other players want more money now too. WTF ? Brett, if 13 Million was not enough then you should of not signed the contract last year. Now I am getting pissed off. I guess I will wait and see how this will play out.........

L.I.O.N.S taking out the viqueens this year buddy.......i hope...

Even if Brett did not come back I am sure my Vikings will beat your Lions Brother. LOL. We should take in some games this year .

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Even if Brett did not come back I am sure my Vikings will beat your Lions Brother. LOL. We should take in some games this year .
    we have to this year,elks lodge,or cirvellos,you make the call.

All right folks , get ready for some football !!! I have been waiting for some news and here it is .

A three-Viking recruiting team went to Mississippi on Monday to convince Favre to make one more run at a Super Bowl. Apparently that was all that was needed. He reportedly boarded the return flight to the Twin Cities and could be in camp by Tuesday. If so, he could return as soon as Sunday night’s nationally televised preseason game at San Francisco.

The 40-year-old quarterback returned to Minnesota on Tuesday, arriving in a private jet trimmed in the Vikings’ purple and gold with three teammates who were sent to Hattiesburg, Miss., to bring him back for one more shot at a Super Bowl.
    This time around, Favre got a ride to Vikings headquarters from kicker and close friend Ryan Longwell(notes)—last year, when he joined Minnesota, head coach Brad Childress was at the wheel. Longwell’s black BMW SUV was followed by three helicopters from local television stations and pulled into Vikings headquarters as dozens of fans cheered and photographers snapped pictures.

Come on Vikings , One more chance at the Superbowl !!!!
    Last edited by Troutman65; 08-17-2010 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    All right folks , get ready for some football !!! I have been waiting for some news and here it is .

A three-Viking recruiting team went to Mississippi on Monday to convince Favre to make one more run at a Super Bowl. Apparently that was all that was needed. He reportedly boarded the return flight to the Twin Cities and could be in camp by Tuesday. If so, he could return as soon as Sunday night’s nationally televised preseason game at San Francisco.

The 40-year-old quarterback returned to Minnesota on Tuesday, arriving in a private jet trimmed in the Vikings’ purple and gold with three teammates who were sent to Hattiesburg, Miss., to bring him back for one more shot at a Super Bowl.
    This time around, Favre got a ride to Vikings headquarters from kicker and close friend Ryan Longwell(notes)—last year, when he joined Minnesota, head coach Brad Childress was at the wheel. Longwell’s black BMW SUV was followed by three helicopters from local television stations and pulled into Vikings headquarters as dozens of fans cheered and photographers snapped pictures.

Come on Vikings , One more chance at the Superbowl !!!!
    i'll see you at the elks lodge!!!!!GO DETROIT>>>RESTORE THE ROAR!!!lol

i'll see you at the elks lodge!!!!!GO DETROIT>>>RESTORE THE ROAR!!!lol
    Yep, You me and the Lambs fan (TroutDog ) Maybe I can get G Money to come down for a game . He is a big Lions fan like you bro.

This just in form the Vikings blog.,

In a scene nearly identical to what transpired a year ago today, Vikings QB Brett Favre has arrived at Winter Park after an offseason of contemplation on whether he would return for another season of football.
    Reports surfaced earlier this morning that 3 of Favre’s teammates – DE Jared Allen, G Steve Hutchinson and K Ryan Longwell – had flown down to Mississippi to speak with the QB. By the time practice had concluded late Tuesday morning, word had spread that the quartet of Vikings were on their way to Minnesota.
    The plane carrying the 4 players landed in Eden Prairie around 4:00 p.m. CT and then the group hopped into a car and drove to Winter Park, arriving to a throng of media and fans just as Favre had done a year ago.
    No word yet on a press conference, but stay tuned to vikings.com for updates and more information.

GO VIKINGS !!!!! We need just one Superbowl WIN !!!!! Come on !!!! You can do it !!!! Go Vikings !!!!
    Last edited by Troutman65; 08-17-2010 at 04:20 PM.

Default hey troutman.....

I am not a vikes fan but I am a bret fan.Lets hope this year he doesn't have to play against a "Booth" that clearly wanted the Saints to win a Superbowl!!!! After last year my faith in the NFL has gone.I watched the saints win over The Redskins and the only reason they won was by a booth review in overtime.The ref on the field had the play right.Wait a minute here it comes ...... a booth review is called.The play was overturned by the booth--I watched in slow motion with my own 2 eyes as the booth cheated the Skins.The anouncers never questioned the call even though they could see it also.Does anyone remember this play???Who the hell is in that booth????people with a lot of money on the game is my guess.America is being duped!!!!
    When calls can be made by people that are invisable to the fans-and not held acountable by anyone--there is trouble!!! And as far as the championship game- Saints Vikes, I sure did see a lot of low tackles to the legs of Mr. Favre that did not get called.GO FAVRE

Quote Originally Posted by thedeadone View Post
    I am not a vikes fan but I am a bret fan.Lets hope this year he doesn't have to play against a "Booth" that clearly wanted the Saints to win a Superbowl!!!! After last year my faith in the NFL has gone.I watched the saints win over The Redskins and the only reason they won was by a booth review in overtime.The ref on the field had the play right.Wait a minute here it comes ...... a booth review is called.The play was overturned by the booth--I watched in slow motion with my own 2 eyes as the booth cheated the Skins.The anouncers never questioned the call even though they could see it also.Does anyone remember this play???Who the hell is in that booth????people with a lot of money on the game is my guess.America is being duped!!!!
    When calls can be made by people that are invisable to the fans-and not held acountable by anyone--there is trouble!!! And as far as the championship game- Saints Vikes, I sure did see a lot of low tackles to the legs of Mr. Favre that did not get called.GO FAVRE

I hear what your saying . Those that have the gold rule. Brett is tuff and I just hope that he can go all season without injury, and that players don't try to take him out of the game by low hits etc. It will be a great year of football if the Vikings win the Superbowl . They never have won one and now is their chance . Go Vikings !!!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast